or Connect

Posts by mistertailor

If you wanna come by the shop were located at 4699 keele street (Raji's custom tailoring)
If you wanna come by the shop were located at 4699 keele street (Raji's custom tailoring)
Well do it for 20$ that includes pick up and drop off if you're in the downtown area
Just thought people would like to know, the tailor shop I work at is now offering chain-stitch hemming and alterations.... Quick turn around time, decent pricing... The shop is located near York university, but I'm located downtown Toronto and can arrange pick up and drop off If you have any questions or are interested please feel free to contact me through the form and I can give you more info Thanks, Jason.
Just thought people would like to know, the tailor shop I work at is now offering chain-stitch hemming and alterations.... Quick turn around time, decent pricing... The shop is located near York university, but I'm located downtown Toronto and can arrange pick up and drop off If you have any questions or are interested please feel free to contact me through the form and I can give you more contact info Thanks, Jason.