or Connect

Posts by Duke de Silver

Anyone want to buy a pair of Alden UK6/US7 big fitting. Measured internally at approx 25.5cm+.   New price £490. Make me an offer I cant refuse. Selling for £350 or nearest offer. These are an unworn pair. Came as part of a larger delivery from Bureau Belfast (there were two pairs in it didn't return for a refund).   Excellent materials. Kudu antelope leather (very hard wearing and thorn proof) and fit like a glove due to the leather liner. Complete with a custom...
Old jeans? you could try painting them like Maison Martin Margiela.   Experiment with different dyes.
I wanted some smart knock about boots, my feet are 26cm a UK7 "Tru Balance" last is perfect. I normally wear a UK8 to fit my wide feet.   The most comfortable boots I have worn. Also the sole is larger than any UK8 I own. But inside is 26 cm.           I'm going for try out Viberg for my next pair.
Have a look a Needles and see what can be done with old pants.
Engineered Garments   'Over Parka Navy Cotton Weather Poplin'   Requested other sizing info from Nepenthes & for the shops that have it for sale.   $500.
Anyone know where I can buy the overhead?   Thanks    
Sorry sale thread wrong forum post....
How do you find the fit of the alden trubalance D fitting is it bigger than the stated size?   I have a 26cm x 10cm foot making them small UK7 but usually need an UK8 just for the width.   any ideas?   Really want to buy a pair of the plain roundtoe boots. And I cant try on unless I pay out for two pairs at once....ugh.
fantastic. I am a size 42.
This is great.