or Connect

Posts by gringodaddy

Tried a few squares before deploying this cream one...
^^ocbd and a knit tie. Non cbd, flannel suit appropriate Or a bow tie if that's your thing
TY Don.
@doncologne I like the houndstooth suspenders a lot Don, though they appear really wide. Or is that just an optical illusion? Can you share where you got them?
Jesus, I didn't even know polo made a single forward pleat. All of mine (or what I've seen) are double or flat.
Also if trousers are flat I'd guess polo 2
Flip it over. Polo 2 or 3 will say so. Not sure about polo 1 (or when the numbering system for models started).
To finish that story, I only started training that way about 18 months ago, because I was 250 lbs and fat. From the meathead weightlifter routine I'd followed for 20 years.
Any sport with contact, or sudden direction change will wreck your knees. I've got two acl reconstructions (plus a damaged shoulder) to show for two years of division 2 college football. At 38, I'm much more inclined to workout like Flyingmonkey. A fair amount of strength training, mostly with my own body weight, and lots of variety. And I'm 210 lbs with single digit bodyfat.
@Sugarbutch I've got a polo 3 suit with side vents and 2 buttons. Has a ticket pocket though...