or Connect

Posts by gringodaddy

Here is a more detailed response to my reply: I enjoy wearing denim, sport coats, shirts, sweaters, ties and squares. I enjoy wearing some of these at the same time, but I don't think they should ever all be worn together, and I've seen very few fits that incorporated all these items that I thought looked good. Take the denim away, or leave it and take the tie away and you are on better footing. IMO.
You were both insulting and unnecessarily vulgar in the same post, when none of the responses you've gotten were either and you are complaining about other posters?
Those look very wide to me.
Don't do that either
I'm sure it's just the two dimensional view.
If it's the Ithaca on their site that is a very nice looking boot for sure.  Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems kind of pointy though, which I don't like (on me).  Particularly in a boot.
I've seen some on ebay NWT w.o the badging for well below the retail (which was $250 in Canadian dollars- reason I didn't purchase).  Thanks for your input.  I'm proabably going to try one since it really looked great in person.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-POLO-RALPH-LAUREN-Green-V-Neck-Tussah-Silk-Sweater-Large-L-NWT-NEW-/300981040920?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item4613de3718 Any experience with these or the material for a sweater in general?  Saw a blue one in a store in Montreal a few weeks ago and the color was gorgeous.  I prefer it in a crew neck and it's a bit thick for layering, but I don't layer sweaters under jackets as a rule.
I'd like to buy a good pair of chukka's on a danite sole, but on a day like today, I could give a shit about how I look heading into work, it's more about staying warm and dry.  Also, my office is hotter than hell, so I shed my boots and change into shoes that I keep here for such contingencies.
^^ Yeah could be.  I found the site reading an article touting their high quality.  Like Roger above, warm weather rain gear flummoxes me.