or Connect

Posts by gringodaddy

I have seen a few turtleneck and jacket fits recently and I can't say that I have liked any of them.  It seems a more challenging look to do well than meets the eye. No disrespect for the try, just my opinion.  I personally don't like turtlenecks on me so it could be that bias.
Anyone know who makes Ben Silver shirts?
     See what I did there?
Given the general PC tone of this forum and the "good natured" vibe this thread is supposed to have, I am surprised at the piling on regarding Isolation's haircut.  Just yesterday I read a thread where a user politely suggested Don Cologne would look better if he were thinner and a poster immediately jumped to his defense.  What business is it of anyone's how he wears his hair?  He addressed it two pages ago, so why not leave it the fuck alone?
I have a number of grenadine ties from Chiipp. At one point they must have switched linings and the ties did get thicker, and I agree they don't knot as well.  They still represent good value for $50.  If they extra $30 per tie isn't a difference maker you should go Hober. I also own a few knits and two (motka?) silk ties which are really great. 
^^ Maybe not bedroom slippers but I'd keep them in the box till the spring.  They strike me as a 100% summer shoe, even in the darker suede.
Significant weight gain or loss is an expensive problem in either tailoring or replacement costs. I lost a bunch of weight last year. I didn't change sizes in my jackets, but all of them needed significant alteration. Went from a 36 to a 33/34 waist. While my tailor made changes where he could, the alterations were not as successful as with the jackets. Still, would rather be more fit and have slightly fuller trouser legs then the other way around.
MC?
That's crazy talk
You are an idiot (see how not passive aggressive I am?)His current preferences are misguided. I and others said as much. Calling him a troll for having them is in poor taste