or Connect

Posts by gringodaddy

@The Noodles, I launder and iron my own shirts so I have no wire dry cleaning hangers.     @in stitches you can either. A,  kop less, B,  purge more or C.  get a home with more closets!
Late to the party, but shirts, two or three of which might be pink or lavender.  Some all linen and linen/cotton , end on ends,  and gingham or candy stripes  that only get worn in warm weather.  A few shirts in the wash as always so they are not shown.    
@macobinad, to follow up on the other posters comments, your clothing is worn way too tight, and it isn't achieving the effect you seem to perceive it does. In fact you look no better than a fat man spilling out of something that is too small. There are plenty of posters with great bodies that don't seek to accentuate that fact by either buying things that are to small or having their tailor adjust so that they look like they're wearing corsets. Rather they buy or tailor...
Yeah, I meant tweed as a catch-all for anything fuzzy
^^I have had this issue with Burberry and Gucci only but they usually send a message that these are brands that they get a lot of fake merchandise on.
I think the best way to try is would be with tweed or corduroy jacket and jeans.  That would still fit well into the aesthetic you are trying to achieve for your lifestyle. I think Isolation came close a bit further up but the fancy square fold killed it. 
I have seen a few turtleneck and jacket fits recently and I can't say that I have liked any of them.  It seems a more challenging look to do well than meets the eye. No disrespect for the try, just my opinion.  I personally don't like turtlenecks on me so it could be that bias.
Anyone know who makes Ben Silver shirts?
     See what I did there?
Given the general PC tone of this forum and the "good natured" vibe this thread is supposed to have, I am surprised at the piling on regarding Isolation's haircut.  Just yesterday I read a thread where a user politely suggested Don Cologne would look better if he were thinner and a poster immediately jumped to his defense.  What business is it of anyone's how he wears his hair?  He addressed it two pages ago, so why not leave it the fuck alone?