or Connect

Posts by gringodaddy

Call the guy you buy your steroids from. Ask for your money back.
Cool story bro
This.  Hard to imagine a dress code that strongly encourages suits, and expressly prohibits an odd jacket, but coming to work in just trousers, shirt and tie is ok.  Clearly the assumption in your office is that if you are walking around in shirtsleeves that your suit jacket is in your office or on the back of your chair and not your home. 
Unlined or partially lined hopsack. 
Does your office really have a dress code that says you must wear a suit, no odd jackets are allowed BUT you can go to the office in shirtsleeves?   This is really simple, and for someone who spends this much time on SF and has a whole thread devoted to members helping him,  you should know this already:   If you are supposed to wear a suit most days, do so. On days you don't, wear grey odd trousers.  You shouldn't really need to own/wear any other color for the...
I'm surprised that their ties and pocket squares get little love in this thread. They've got some great looking ties that are staples (knits, neats, grenadines, etc) and seasonal ties. Same for squares. The belts are great too.
They have one linen cotton blend knit that has a very unusually large open weave for a shirt. I didn't like it. Their woven cotton linen shirts are 55% cotton 45% linen. I saw white, blue and white w/ blue stripes with spreads plus white and blue bd's. The percentage of linen is higher than I'd have preferred so I didn't buy any.
Tie is linen
Yes, that would be about the time frame for my most recent purchased one.  better than handful I had bought earlier, and also .25" wider.  so a better knot.  but if i were to buy anymore grenadines (I'm debating) I'd buy a Hober prometeo to have all three weaves.  I like the grossa better anyway.