or Connect

Posts by gringodaddy

Awesome, I need the moral support.  @Newcomer, want to do the honors for beginning next month?
The shop in ny has way more selection for ties and squares than the online store.
Any interested in participating in an ongoing no purchase club? 
I thought I'd experiment today.  Thrifted this union made Polo jacket for a few dollars to flip it on eBay but thought I'd wear it once since I don't have a grey odd jacket.  It's a 43L (I am a 42R) with a very low buttoning point.  Pink ocbd to pick up the red in the glen plaid, and a black knit because it gets lonely from not being worn ever.  Grey flannel Polo trousers complete a northern lights look , BB shell tassel's and burgundy cashmere socks.        
Plus one. And make sure you have shoe trees for all.
Variations on a theme part 2      

Really cool photo
I think I have 16.  Two are on one bar, but I am sure you can't see that.  Plus two more that I won't get tailored for a while since they won't be worn till summer.  Plus some denim.  Regardless, I am not superstitious. 
 Our apartment came with really great floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in addition to a walk-in closet fortunately.  My wife got the walk-in and half of the wardrobes, but what I have works.  Except for shoe storage which I need a solution for.  This is for suits/jackets/trousers.  The shirts from the other pic are in a identically sized wardrobe that has a different configuration with more racks like this one has at the top for jeans, sweaters, socks etc.  .