or Connect

Posts by slimaneism

Have customs charges from AUS to the US been discussed here already?
Anyone with experience ordering from bootsonline, would this be an accurate submission if I am a standard American men's 10/ European 43? Or is there a method to going down a size or up a size?   Edit: Also, would the colour selection of the suede lace ups above ^^ be considered "tan suede"?
Bright green, wide leg, cuffed corduroy...
Does anyone know why these boots are cheaper on bootsonline than RMW directly? $345 AUD vs $465 AUD
Up for sale is a TOJ Lamb Channel Quilted Band Collar Double Rider Size 44 XS Perfect, brand new condition. Never worn. With silver zippers.     Measurements:   shoulders 16.4" chest (pit-to-pit) 19.0" midsection 17.5" waist 17.5" body length, front 21.5" body length, back 23.5" sleeve length, from shoulder 23.5" sleeve width @ pit 6.7" sleeve width @...
Up for sale is a TOJ Wool Suiting MA-1 Size 44 XS Perfect, brand new condition. Never worn. These are only made in stock sizes.     A bit too warm for me since I live in CA and already have a lighter MA-1. Willing to ship for free within the US. Looking to get back what I paid for it. Get it now! You don't have to wait 6 months!
(Randomly found this thread and replying to first post) At least you're not in London. Every time I'm in London for even a few days, I start to miss SF like crazy. London is like all the bad parts of SF times 100. There are places in London where you can't even get 3g, it feels like the third world. Then again, I have a gorgeous apartment in Nob Hill. You could only afford SoMa :(   It's kind of like NYC, you will love it if you have means and live in a great area but if...
Don't listen to him.
Killspencer has some similar to toj.
Emailed last week too and also got ignored