or Connect

Posts by Ulsterman

My first post in the denim thread! Really excited for next week. I have embarked on a quest to find american made high quality denim in the under 100 dollar price point. Harder still as I am a big guy with a 40-42 waist and so often the sizes stop at about 38. What spurred me on this search was receiving my last and final pair of levis this week from zappos. It was just a joke, and a bad one at that. Never before had a felt a cheaper pair of jeans in my hands and I had...
Spice and Wood today.
Thanks for all the pics Gentleman. My personal laptop is just a netbook so its very compact. Unfortunantly my work laptop is an absolute hog of a thing. Might just need to trek up to SF to UnionMade this weekend and bring it along to test the fit in Person.
Hi TriplockVery helpful indeed, and thank you. If you would permit me one follow up question. My laptop has about an 3/4 inch to one inch more height than yours and maybe half an inch more width.From looking at your laptop in your bag do you think there's enough extra space left for the difference or is your laptop pretty snug?U
Would a laptop that's 15 length by 10 height by 2 depth fit into the 257 laptop section? I am almost ready to pull the trigger on a tan one. Its my very clunky looking hp work laptop.
Pondering the very same question myself. I'm leaning toward a color 8 ptb and the 975's. Of course today is my one free day this week and the sf store is closed.
MDCI Invasion Barbare
Apples. Pepper. Cedar. Not a fougere to my nose. A fresh woody spicy IMO.