or Connect

Posts by Ulsterman

A gently used Bottega Veneta mens briefcase in beautiful blue leather. Purchased new in January of 2015, seen light use since then. Interior compartment easily fits a 13 inch laptop, has multiple interior pockets for organization and two lateral side pockets on the outside with snap closures. Shoulder strap and original packaging included. Hate to let her go but practicalities dictate that i must. Link to item details...
Tom Ford Noir. Tonight Ambre Narguille as my travel spray should be in the mailbox by now.
Speaking of Byredo, anyone heard more about this upcoming Byredo Olver Peoples collaboration?
Byredo Pulp
Loafer Saga Continues: After striking out fit wise with the Cavanaughs, I went to an AE store in person to find some loafers I could wear with chinos but also casually. I went ahead and got some Chili Randolph's which I'm looking forward to receiving, but I don't see myself wearing them casually after all. Since the Cavanaughs won't fit me do you think the Patriot could work as a very casual loafer, chinos, barefoot,etc.
Best Alden loafer to wear sockless during the summer?
Question for anyone who owns the Addison loafer as well as a pair of MacNiels. The Addison is built on a last modeled after the last the MacNiel is built on. Do you find they are similar in sizing? I ask because I had to send back two pairs of loafers this week due to issues finding the right size, want to make sure I get it right this time.
Just got my Cavanaugh loafers today, they look great. The left shoe is a bit snug but I think would break in nicely over time, the right shoe however is pretty tight across the top of my foot. They are a 12E, wondering if sizing yo to a 12EEE might solve the issue?
Armani Prive Myrrh Imperial
Agave Denim, Pantherella, AE