or Connect

Posts by Onetwobit

Geometric Mean. 
Lawyer.
What a dumb idea..
Just got my pants back from the tailor. Question. The blue stitching on top and bottom of each belt loop - it's like a bright blue thread.   http://www.howardyount.com/collections/pants/products/italian-worsted-wool-pants-charcoal   These don't come out do they? I figured they would cut / pull out when I bought them.
When you use the term "Financial Analyst" it typically refers to someone working on the corporate side of the house. So this wouldn't be considered a front office role. This is what they call Corporate Finance.   I'm generalizing here, but I have a feeling you are referring to investment banking analysts, equity research analysts, hedge fund analysts, etc, opposed to a true "Financial Analyst".   To answer the question you AREN'T asking, a FA might be involved in...
Saw Wolf of Wall Street last night. Very good movie. Not what I expected at all. Had little idea of what to expect going into it. EXTREMELY raunchy. Fucking hilarious. Sex, drugs, and hilarious exchanges between Leo and Jonas and the crew. Highly recommend. I'm not a movie snob for what it's worth - I take them at entertainment value and not much more.
Quite some time since I've updated. I'm up to about 2.5 miles daily. 5k's on the weekend. I'm running at about a 8:30 / mile pace.   But...I had an ingrown toenail removed on Monday so I haven't ran this week. It sucks because I've been off work, but it's okay. Also got a variety of running socks for xmas.
Yeah so I ordered pants on the 18th and was expecting them to give as a wrapped gift tomorrow morning. USPS arrived today without the pants. The tracking information hasn't been updated. Quite disappointed.
Anybody having shipping issues? Ordered something on December 18th and it still has not arrived. Getting pretty fucking worried.
I'm sorry, but I can't get over the fact that you were earning 95k working 30 hours a week at age 29. That in itself is pretty incredible.