or Connect

Posts by VMan

Price drops!
Quote: Originally Posted by taxgenius69 Will you get a receipt from the seller? Doubtful, as I'm not purchasing the inventory directly from the store, but rather the individuals in charge of selling the excess.
I'm buying out a good chunk of inventory from a store, and the seller will only take cash - no checks, etc. Can I record/document this transaction in the books w/o raising red flags if I'm audited down the road? It's a decent amt of money that I'd like to be able to write off.
A few pocket squares and one sweater for sale. 1) NWT Robert Talbott handrolled silk square. Purple and black with champagne edging. Italy. Measures 16" square. $35 shipped. 2) NWT Robert Talbott handrolled pure linen square. Lavender with white dot pattern. Italy. Measures 13" square. $35 shipped. 3) NWT Robert Talbott Chelsea silk square. Purple with subtle wavy pattern. Italy. Measures 12.5" square. $35...
Sold pending payment. For sale - Barneys New York V-neck sweater. Midweight pure cashmere fabric - celery green with dark brown tipping. Appears a bit washed-out in the photos. Made in Italy. Retail is tagged at $260, which seems low (the quality compares to those in the $400-500 range) Size is Large, measurements: Chest - 22" Sleeve from shoulder - 25" Sleeve from center of collar - 35" Length - 27" $89 shipped in the US
Consignment shop actually (Elliot's on Lincoln Ave) - they have a few more, too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/AFRICAN-TAXIDERM...item3efcd047d8
SOLD Brand new Pal Zileri dress pants. Medium gray superfine wool in a light brushed flannel twill. Very subtle textured fabric - nice and soft too. Believe these retail for around $400. Asking $99 shipped in the US. European size 50 - Waist - 34 + 2 Inseam - 36.5 (unhemmed) Rise - 12 Leg Opening - 8.5
For sale is a medium gray brushed flannel jacket from Built by Wendy. Lined in antique white linen/cotton fabric. Green sleeve lining. Two-button closure with center vent. Worn sparingly, outstanding condition with no flaws to note. Tagged a size Large. Fits like a 42. Chest - 22" Shoulders - 18" Sleeves - 27" Jacket Waist - 20.5" Length (bottom of collar) - 31" Asking $105 shipped in the US, $125 worldwide.
Where will you be cooking/serving the finished product?