or Connect

Posts by VMan

Bachelor's Mill Capitol Hill 1104 8th Street, SE Washington, DC 20003
It's the old Signature Line label.
Quote: Originally Posted by harpsichord Tagged a size 40L – fits more like 41 or slim 42R. Crittenden Collection piece. 90% Super 110s blended with 10% cashmere. Green and blue herringbone with windowpane. $395 shipped in the US Hi could you describe the fabric in more detail. It looks like a midweight tweed. Is there any indication about the fabric maker? Oxxford's name for the fabric is 'Chesthill Cashmere & Wool' - but no indication of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Chim12 That Custom 42 looks great, what more can you share about the pants and the original tags? I'm a perfect off the rack 42R in ISAIA, am I kidding myself that this suit can go 4" the other way to get a 34 waist (2" down to get to original then another 2" further to get to 34" waist?) How much padding in the shoulder, and is there any waist supression? seems there was a larger gentleman that had his heart set on this...
Their marketing and advertising budget is a fraction of RLPL, Brioni, Kiton, etc.
Forgot I had a couple more NWT Oxxford (Type-A cut - the slim one) suits at home, from a previous lot. Solid navy Type-A in 42L and 46R Solid charcoal Type-A in 48R Also have these on eBay that I could do at a discounted price: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT 46R http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT 42R
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff What is oxxford crest? And how does it fit ? That db 40r suit is amazing looks to fit a 42 perhaps? Here is a thread from shortly after the Crest line came out: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=1931 The styling can be quite English - especially this one - with the cut, fabric, and trouser detailing. I would say the shoulders are fairly natural, however.
Quote: Originally Posted by Chim12 That Custom 42 looks great, what more can you share about the pants and the original tags? I'm a perfect off the rack 42R in ISAIA, am I kidding myself that this suit can go 4" the other way to get a 34 waist (2" down to get to original then another 2" further to get to 34" waist?) How much padding in the shoulder, and is there any waist supression? seems there was a larger gentleman that had his heart set on this...
Size 42R Super 110s blended with silk. Gray glen plaid with blue windowpane. Two-button, half-lining. Nice summer jacket. NWOT but includes the Oxxford booklet. $295 shipped in the US Chest – 22.5” Shoulders – 19” Sleeves – 25” + 1” Waist – 21” Length – 31” Pure camel hair sport coat in 43L. Natural color with woven check pattern. NWOT; includes the Oxxford booklet. $250 shipped in the US Chest – 22” Shoulders – 19.5” Sleeves – 26” + 1” Waist –...
Price drops 3/17/2010 before these go on eBay For sale are some fantastic Oxxford suits and jackets. Many of these pieces were custom-ordered, and the fabrics are quite special - not available RTW. A few are NWOT, but everything is unworn. Some of the suits are true Big Timer status - made for a member of the Forbes World's Richest Billionaires of 2009 list. I have a few more pieces that aren't listed - two tuxedos (one shawl lapel 50L, one MTM double-breasted with...