or Connect

Posts by VMan

I'm hosting a New Year's Eve party tomorrow night and would like to serve a tasty punch alongside champagne, beer, and liquor. Expecting 25-30 people or so. The crowd will be late twenties to thirty, so looking for something different than the generic wop/party punch that everyone's had before.
Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar fuuuuck me IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy I give and i give and i give. Dumb question, but how does something moist and permeable like fish avoid becoming extremely salty with this technique?
Quote: Originally Posted by Peter1 ^^you should see their regular-line sizing. An L would fit a mastodon. +1 just sent a message about sizing for this and received: The chest measurement of the garment in a size small is 47 inches and the medium is 50 inches.
Received Ed's swatches today and worked on them over the afternoon - here are the photos, the samples are about 2" x 3".
Rune Lindbaek: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
For sale is a three-button suit from Raffaele Caruso. Full canvas construction Single pleat trousers Pick-stitching throughout Fall/Winter Super 120s flannel Side vents Brown chalkstripe Handmade in Italy Worn sparingly, in excellent condition. $295 shipped in the US Tagged a size Eu54R - cut slim, fits like a 42 Regular. Chest - 22.5 Shoulders - 19 Sleeves - 25.5 + 1 Jacket waist - 21 Length (BOC) - 31.5 Waist - 35 + 2.5 Inseam - 31 + 1 Front...
That is mainline Isaia, the cheaper Gian Luca line has no mention of 'Isaia' on the label.
Everything from the previous batch has been sold - working on getting more of those pants in a variety of sizes. Received a new shipment and have updated this thread rather than making a new one. Cheers!
Added some fall/winter flannels.