or Connect

Posts by VMan

Yes, the tie in the original post is real. Hermes uses that black label on their non-printed ties, including the woven jacquard and silk/cotton blends. Also note the seller is dealing exclusively in used merchandise, and is able to obtain top market prices and maintain 100% positive feedback which is usually a good sign. Typically NWT branded stuff coming out of S.E. Asia requires some scrutiny, but there are a good amount of small collectors/vendors of the authentic...
A Flat $10 shipping in the US. If you want to purchase extra pairs, they can be added at no extra cost (US only). Will ship internationally at cost. 1) Allen Edmonds 'Mora', size 13 E. Black calfskin double-monk with oak leather sole. Retails $325. Condition: Worn once, the uppers are perfect. $135 2) Church's custom-grade 'Diplomat' model, US size 13 E. Medium brown brogued wingtip balmoral. Retails for 370gbp - $605. $150 with the trees,...
100% fake, no question.
All ties now $89
Price drops on all the tailored stuff.
*** My Private Message box fills up fast, so it’s easiest to contact me through email – topshelfapparel@gmail.com *** For sale are about 400 new Kiton ties in 200 different patterns. All are approximately 3 ½” to 3 ¾” wide. These came directly from Kiton and not from a discount store, so they haven’t been mauled by hundreds of grubby hands. They are all packaged in plastic Kiton tie sleeves (will ship without the sleeves unless requested). Quote: Nice...
Added a bunch of shirts at the bottom of the original post - make an offer on the remaining suits and jackets.
* My Private Message box fills up fast, and due to the 30-second limit when sending messages it's usually easier to contact me through Email - topshelfapparel@gmail.com Please include the item number/brief description in the title. Quote: are your measurements of length top to bottom or bottom of collar to bottom? All jackets were measured from the bottom of the collar down. 1) Euro 54R/US 42 to 44 Brunello Cucinelli wool/cashmere/silk sport...
Offered for sale is a rare tuxedo from Edward Sexton of Savile Row. This was a bespoke order for Wilkes Bashford, of the eponymous San Francisco retailer. It will fit a 40 Regular to Short, approximately. Two-piece Edward Sexton bespoke suits start at $6000-$7000. $650 shipped in the US The Details Classic one-button peak-lapel cut with plain back Four-button shawl-collar vest with buckle back Trousers cut with shallow pleats and brace...
Down to $160 now