or Connect

Posts by jamiemcp

Try getting a hand made steel bike with Campag EPS
yes, I also have two bicycles that cost more than my car. but then I hate driving, live in the city and walk or cycle to most places
I was in the City last week, and as usual I spent a considerable amount of time walking around looking down (at peoples shoes) and there are far more brown shoes than even 12 months ago, admittedly it was a nice sunny day J.   At the moment I have 3 black and two brown (both G&G) in my collection and have to say the brown get worn more and more, and I am thinking of venturing out in to something a bit more colourful. I was out for lunch with a client and we spent most of...
Who owns G&G? have one of the big houses taken a stake in them?  Isn't EG still independant? Agree with the comments on Churches, just not what they used to be, which is a shame as they are the only high end shoes with a shop  in edinburgh 
Tell the truth
Nver been much of a fan of brands that name themselves after second rate schools
7.5 miles with the club as 12 mins on 2 rest, 8 on 2 off, 6 on 2 off, 4 on 2 off, 2 on 2 off 1 on   got bumped up a group by the coach, but it realy was a step to far, killed myself in the first rep and still got droped so I joined my usuall group and just about got round. recovered towards the end though. still a hard work out. but all the reps were done sub 4 min per km. so if the weather is decent next weekend I might try and go sub 20 at a local 5km race (Parkrun)
no, but subbing the thread because i want some too.
down at my dads house in Newmarket, so   5km yesterday 16 the day befor (along the gallpos, sadley no horses to race) 10 the day befor that.   got track tonight, hopefully my legs will hold up as I wrecked them this morning lifting weights.
http://www.crombie.co.uk/navy-herringbone-retro-coat-slim-fit.html   Here you go,