or Connect

Posts by jamiemcp

I'm very tempted, but I have two concerns   1) I only have on street parking at my  house, so not so good for charging 2) my holiday house is 200 miles away in the north west highlands, and there isn't a charging point in between
If anyone is heading up the A9 to the north of Scotland, House of Bruar have a sale on CJ shoes, 100 quid of a few styles
Have a look at this site: http://www.permanentstyle.co.uk/2012/12/the-tailors-i-have-known-part-1-london.html   Most of the people you have mentioned are traditional English, so you will be tinkering at the edges so to speak.   Maybe next time you are in London go and have a look at the tailors you are interested in, maybe even get measured and choose the cloth, then you can have the next fittings in Zurich.
Honestly, if you are over in London 3-4 times a year and have time you could easily go to Savile Row for the fittings
Permanent   style has a guide to shopping in  Paris and possibly Florence
Depends if he is a virgin or not.
I like a lot
A fig and honey beer made by my local bottle shop, a bit sweet for my taste but I was seduced by the label  
I had a play on one yesterday in the Apple shop, it's big, certainly not something I would want to lug around.   To my mind it is definitely closer to a Mac book air than and Ipad. I know apple are great atv making things we don't think we need, but I think this might be one of them.
I have both, and TBH I mainly read of the iPad (using the Kindle app). The iPad is more versatile and I can use it to listen to music etc at the same time. The only time when the kindle gets preference is on holiday when I am reading outside as the ipad doesn't handle glare very well. I very rarely buy a paper book theses days except for art related ones