or Connect

Posts by neilz4

Any idea what these two other makeups will be?
This is what I was thinking was the case. I also thought that some of the makeups had begun to be received so that's why I asked.
How is this MTO looking? It's been a few weeks and no stirring yet.
What fitting are these cipresso boots going to be? And how would that compare to the Trubalance?
Yeah I assumed that based on the pics of the lasts on IH.uk. Not only is the last labeled EEE, but looking at the profiles and top-down views shows that it is substantially bigger than the others at the same size.  I really like the leather here but I have never been a fan of leather soles. Pretty excited to see product pics, though
I'm actually not too sure, it isn't too easy to find fit info on the 110 with a cursory search - most sizing advice is for the 2030/1035/2040/2045 EDIT: Based on the last pics in here the 110 looks great for width/high insteps / high-volume feet
It's actually navy reverse kudu, same as the tongue
Are you talking about the reverse kudu's from Gentry?
When I tried on the 2040's in 8, I was wearing loafer socks and the left foot was very snug. When I tried on the 8.5, I initially tried them on with midweight boot socks and the left one fit but the right one was way too tight, and even when I moved down to thinner socks, the right one still didn't fit right but the left one did (possibly even a little loose).Wow that is some crazy spread in sizing. I was initially asking the question because I really like the Johan...
Question about sizing:   I ordered the cinnamon R/O's from Viberg and after an exchange for .5 size up, I ended up returning.   I originally started with a size 8 in the 2040, which was way too small for my right foot. I sized up .5 (to 8.5 on 2040) and, while it was a bit better for my right foot, I couldn't stand the pressure points from the pattern of the boot (see red outlines in pics).   I corresponded with Guy a bit and he said that they should be okay and...