Posts by Roycru

Something for the Creaseophobes out there in Shoelandia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2cZUwOFSDU  
Thank you.Full Disclosure:It's not a very deep drawer.....
My Strandmok 0.0 tan suede seconds came with tan laces and green laces.  My Neumok 1.0 snuff suede seconds came with only one pair of laces (forgot what color since I didn't like them and put a pair of dark brown laces I found near the bottom of my shoe lace drawer in the Neumoks).  The Strandmok 2.0 grey suede seconds that arrived recently only had tan laces so I ordered some light grey laces from Shoe Lace Express.   The light grey laces arrived yesterday and look like...
Wearing snuff suede Neumoks earlier today while walking to the Barber Shop. Walked past this graphic in Brooks Brothers' window, a boy wearing Allen-Edmonds for Brooks Brothers walnut Strands with some bizarre sort of stealth method for tying them.  (He also needs some Chili Edge Dressing.) He was also wearing a walnut Manatee belt.
March Madras This picture might give some of the iGents out there in cyberspace and who make comments but who never post pictures an attack of the vapours. Middishade Madras jacket (it's nearly 90F here today) that I call my bogus Brooks Brothers Black Fleece jacket, since it's too short and too tight although most people around here think it's Brooks Brothers Black Fleece jacket rather than an eBay $10.00 jacket,  Lands' End blue glen plaid PPBD shirt and narrow wale...
Wearing my Surfer Eaters today. They don't have any name in them, so I call them Surfer Eaters since the saddle parts are shark. Yes, sometimes I still wear white socks just like we all did when I was at school (and Eisenhower was President).
Summer here again today (around 86F) which is probably not the best thing for the few cherry trees (like the one in this picture) that survived the drought. Napps Of Waterbury ivory silk jacket, Brooks Brothers pink, blue, and white glen plaid PPBD shirt and BB#1 Stripe tie, Thomas Pink pocket square (that seems to be trying to escape from my pocket although when I left the house this morning it was where it belonged), Banana Republic glen plaid grey linen trousers,...
Wore the grey suede Strandmoks (my most recent withdrawal from the Shoe Bank) today.  The grey shoelaces I ordered from Shoe Lace Express haven't arrived yet but I have been walking around all day and (so far) no one has made any bizarre comments about wearing tan shoelaces with grey shoes.   Bizarre comments only seem to happen when people post pictures of what they are wearing online.
Allen-Edmonds grey suede Strandmoks. (Have ordered grey shoelaces from Shoe Lace Express but they haven't arrived yet.)
When you say your "jacket and tie are very old" how old do you mean by very old? Got the Brookstweed jacket and repp tie I wore today at Brooks Brothers in the early seventies.  The Viyella sweater vest (45%-55% Made In Scotland) is almost as old.