or Connect

Posts by Roycru

On Thursday, when I posted a picture of Ronald McDonald and I in the WAYWN thread, someone suggested that might be a good idea for a Friday Challenge, but someone also said that Americans would have an unfair advantages as there are more "over size colourful corporate characters" in America than elsewhere. However, there are Emperors, Kings, Dicators, and politicans everywhere, for example here I am on Thursday with Lenin (I think that's Trotsky balancing on Lenin's...
You might get more answers if you were to ask this same question over in the "Allen Edmonds Appreciation" thread.
Thank you. I wear the Smoking Jacket (which I got around 35 years ago and was made in the USA by Pendleton, the same company that makes Indian blankets) in place of my suit jacket in the winter when it is cold and when I have come back to the house and am planning on going out again.The picture that I posted was taken on Christmas Eve.  I was home from work and was going to church later that evening.  If you look closely, I am wearing an old Brooks Brothers British...
Whilst on the subject of Smoking Jackets, mine is blue wool with a velvet shawl collar, and I only wear it in the house since I don't wear my suit jacket in the house.....
I have no idea what these "rules" that were made up recently are, but I am sure that I must have broken some of them and I probably always break some of these imaginary "rules" that were made up after the invention of the internet. Brooks Brothers blazer, BD shirt, and bow tie, Squarextraordinare pocket square, J Press ribbon belt, Hamilton 992B Railway Special pocket watch on the end of the chain in the watch pocket of the POLO Ralph Lauren trousers, and Bass...
Ronald McDonald and I.  Not sure what Ronald is wearing.  I am wearing a Brooks Brothers jacket, shirt, and tie, Squarextraordinaire pocket square, POLO Ralph Lauren trousers, Gold Toe socks, and Bass shoes.......
I've worn this..... .....and this......   .....and other things.  
Peter O'Toole's line in the 2008 film "Dean Spanley", "There's no point to regretting things that have gone to the trouble of happening" might be the best way to look at the end of the Allen-Edmonds Styleforum MTO offer.
If the Duke Of Windsor was still alive, if he was a Styleforum member, and if he posted this picture, what would the comments be?
When I look at everyone's pictures, I know that everyone looks much better in person than they do in their pictures, since colors and textures are never accurate in pictures, particularly when everyone looks at the pictures on different screens that are many sizes and all show colors and textures differently.  Yet, some of the comments sometimes relate to colors or textures, even though the colors and textures don't show up accurately on anyone's screen. As this is...