or Connect

Posts by Roycru

Glad that you liked my 1968 and 2014 pictures.   A little more detail about what Coxsackie said about my brand loyalty to Brooks Brothers.  Almost everything that I am wearing in all of the pictures that I have posted here and elsewhere is from Brooks Brothers and almost all of it was purchased in the late sixties or early seventies. Thanks again to everyone for all your kind comments, and thanks again to everyone who takes the time and trouble to post pictures of what...
Thank you for making it an original yellow shirt rather than an original red shirt.  The original series was good, but the later revisionist series with hairless captains who only talked were not good.  If people wanted to listen to people talking, they'd switch on the radio, not the television.
Wore the MTO (rubber soles) black Rutledges today.  All of my shoes have rubber soles (a safety requirement on the railroad).  I took this picture on a train earlier today.
Now And Then....... Now, at San Diego CA, all Brooks Brothers except for Allen-Edmonds shoes...... Then (April 1968) at Winslow AZ, all Brooks Brothers except Johnson & Murphy shoes.  In both pictures, I am wearing my Santa Fe Railway employe lapel pin.
Thank you.  I've visited with Santa every year for nearly seventy years........
Unless you ask Santa directly, or are certain that the Post Office will deliver your letter to Santa, you might not get what you ask for.  (You also have to have been good all year.)  I asked Santa to make it 1957 again.  (I apologize in advance to those of you who will be inconvenienced if Santa makes it 1957 again.)
Brooks Brothers trench coat, Johnstons Of Elgin scarf, old (made in USA) cap, L L Bean cord trousers, and Bean Boots........
Hope that I'm the only one who's getting a cross-eyed headache from the advertising that has appeared on both sides of thread and has also narrowed this thread.  (Maybe it's worse on my iMac than it is on whatever you are viewing this thread on.) Brooks Brothers jacket, shirt, tie, and vest, Squarextraordinaire pocket square, Orvis trousers, and Allen-Edmonds shoes.......
Once you start wearing your wide striped shirt, you'll discover all sorts of way to wear it. (Please post pictures when you wear it.)  I wore one of mine (from Brooks Brothers) last week.......
Always impressed by all of you who take the time to take pictures and post them.  It's always interesting to see what everyone is wearing and I know that as good as all your pictures look, you all look even better in person. Walked past the abandoned courthouse (built in 1960) on the way to lunch today. Brooks Brothers blue blazer, blue and white University striped OCBD, and tie, Squarextraordinaire pocket square, Orvis cord trousers, and Allen-Edmonds walnut...