or Connect

Posts by Roycru

For fans of AE shoes in the wild and for fans of AE (Woodlore) shoe trees..... Wearing my English Tan Dublin Leather MTO McGillicuddys (they are MTO McAllisters with a split reverse welt so some people said that they looked like McTavishs, so I call them McGillicuddys) and buying some Woodlore shoe trees repackaged in Nordstrom Rack packaging for $14.97 a pair at Nordstrom Rack.......
In the interest of Full Disclosure, I wear a 3E, so individual results might vary depending on the width of the shoe.
Wearing brown grain Kiowas today. (Yes, I'm wearing white socks.)
It would look even better with a different tie........
Before going out a few days ago..... Brooks Brothers Dinner Jacket and Trousers that I got in the the early seventies  (Jacket, one button in front, three buttons on the sleeves, and single rear vent. Trousers, high waisted and pleated.), Thomas Pink Marcella shirt, Barney's cummerbund, and Allen Edmonds Ritz patent leather evening pumps......
I wore a pink, blue, and white Glen Plaid shirt today (before I even saw the Friday Challenge), so here I am having lunch and wearing a Brooks Brothers blue blazer and pink, blue, and white Glen Plaid pinpoint button down shirt, Ben Silver Churchill Dot tie, J Press polka dot belt, and Squrextraordinare pink polka dot pocket square....... (....and since somone always asks, I'm having a Chicken and Mozzarella Tartine at Le Pain Quotient on Larchmont.) 
Always nice to see everyone's pictures and to notice that for some of you, Fall has fallen and you are starting to wear your Fall things, but it's still nearly 90 here. Brooks Brothers blazer and shirt, Ben Silver tie, Orvis trousers, Gold Toe socks, and Allen Edmonds shoes......  
Thanks again to everyone for all your comments and for always posting such interesting pictures. Earlier this evening on my way to my quarterly old school dinner, Brooks Brothers (Italian era) silk jacket and ecru button down shirt, generic brown paisley tie and pocket square, Orvis trousers, Eddie Bauer socks, and Allen Edmonds shoes.......
Wearing Brogue Suede Strands tonight.......
Thanks awfully to everyone for all your past comments and for taking the time out of your day to take pictures and post them. Sitting around in the Ladies Shoe Department at Neiman-Marcus while my friend was looking at shoes and discovered that she could now special order Ugg Boots in fourteen colors and with monograms. Brooks Brothers jacket, shirt, and tie, Squarextraordinare Pocket Square, Orvis trousers, Gold Toe socks, and Allen-Edmonds shoes........