or Connect

Posts by Roycru

Upr-crust is correct.  At the event, someone said that Cheryl Crane had gone into real estate.  The book is "Night, Night, Sleep Tight".
Sitting on my favorite bench on Le Avenue des Chumps-Elysees before going to the library to hear a girl who I was at school with speaking about her latest book, which is about things that happened locally when we were at school. (Older members might remember when an aging film star's daughter stabbed her Mother's younger mobster boyfriend.) Brooks Brothers wool and polyester blue blazer (that I got during Nixon's first term) and ecru PPBD shirt, F.R. Tripler Madras tie,...
Wearing Walnut Lombards today........
I don't see any difference between he Allen-Edmonds shoes made entirely in the Dominican Republic and the Allen-Edmonds shoes made partially or completely in the United States.  The slight difference in price between the shoes made entirely in the Dominican Republic and the shoes made partially or completely in the United States might be a reflection of what a small part the cost of labor (as compared to the cost of materials) is in the manufacture of Allen-Edmonds shoes.
Here's a picture from Palm Sunday, also wearing khaki grain McTavishes as my bamboo (that's what it said on the package when I got them at Marshall's) socks slip down......
Here's a picture from last Wednesday.  I am wearing khaki grain McTavishes. 
The grey and orange Voyagers were made recently, as they have the 19 hammer 22 in a shield Allen-Edmonds emblem in them.  They are also orange inside, although I've never understood why some shoes are various colors other than tan inside, since hardly anyone ever sees inside your shoes.I already had one pair of Voyagers, which were tan until I "patinated" them with Allen-Edmonds Light Brown polish (I posted a picture when I did).  I liked the Voyagers, so when I saw the...
This might be the first time that anyone has posted a picture of their grey and orange Voyagers.........
How do I opt out of the "Reputation" option and just give a "thumb"?
I was hoping that someone knew the solution to my recent Styleforum problem. (See my last post). How can I click on a "Thumb" without the "Give A Reputation" thing appearing?  This started yesterday.  I want to be able to give "thumbs" like I used to be able to do without having to give someone a "reputation". I have looked at the Styleforum FAQs, and there is no mention (that I can find) about "reputations" or any way to contact Styleforum HQ to get a solution to my...