or Connect

Posts by Roycru

Ronald McDonald and I.  Not sure what Ronald is wearing.  I am wearing a Brooks Brothers jacket, shirt, and tie, Squarextraordinaire pocket square, POLO Ralph Lauren trousers, Gold Toe socks, and Bass shoes.......
I've worn this..... .....and this......   .....and other things.  
Peter O'Toole's line in the 2008 film "Dean Spanley", "There's no point to regretting things that have gone to the trouble of happening" might be the best way to look at the end of the Allen-Edmonds Styleforum MTO offer.
If the Duke Of Windsor was still alive, if he was a Styleforum member, and if he posted this picture, what would the comments be?
When I look at everyone's pictures, I know that everyone looks much better in person than they do in their pictures, since colors and textures are never accurate in pictures, particularly when everyone looks at the pictures on different screens that are many sizes and all show colors and textures differently.  Yet, some of the comments sometimes relate to colors or textures, even though the colors and textures don't show up accurately on anyone's screen. As this is...
No, not the Drone's Club.   The Drone's Club is a club in London that Bertie Wooster and his friends belong to.The Oldest Member is a member of a golf club in an uncertain location somewhere in the UK or the USA.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest_Member 
For fans of pictures of entire people wearing Allen-Edmonds shoes, here's a picture wearing tan suede Strandmoks on a day it was 85 in the shade, but cooler indoors........
Earlier today, on the top of Anderton Court, the only Frank Lloyd Wright building in town.  Sixty years ago, my younger brother and I used to like to run up to the top of Anderton Court and then run back down again.  Last year when my brother was here, we walked past Anderton Court, but my brother didn't want to run up it and back down again even though I wanted to.  I am very immature, which is me at my you-iest.  Today, I couldn't get my friend to run up Anderton Court,...
Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece silk jacket, Brooksease button down shirt, ribbon belt, and argyle socks, Tie Bar tie, Squarextraordinare pocket square, Land's End trousers, and Allen Edmonds tan suede Standmoks in the local 1001 Arabian Nights fantasy land patterned after the Hanging Gardens Of Babylon.......
Last time around, the lined Strand with a split welt (and a Vibram Lug Sole) was called the Kiowa.