or Connect

Posts by Roycru

The "Portrait Of Hugh Montgomerie, Later Twelfth Earl Of Eglinton" by John Singleton Copley and I.   I am wearing Brooks Brothers jacket, shirt, tie, and sweater vest, Land's End trousers, and Allen Edmonds shoes.  Hugh Montgomerie is wearing the uniform of the 77th Foot (Montgomerie's Highlanders).
At times, baggy trousers, such as "Oxford Bags" have been more popular than at other times.......
Some people appear to be expressing views similar to this...........
No, it's the California Science Center, Exposition Park, Los Angeles.
Brooks Brothers blue blazer and blue Brooksease button down shirt, F.R. Tripler Madras tie, Land's End seersucker trousers, J. Press ribbon belt, and Bass white bucks.........
You might want to print out a copy of the picture and show it to the Principal of the nearest public elementary school to your house and ask if a student could come to school dressed like that.  You may find that you are a little out of touch with contemporary American public schools.  This experiment could be performed in almost every American public elementary school with the same results as I mentioned.  Oddly enough, you would probably also get the same results at most...
You are so lucky to live in the UK, where your son can go to school dressed as a cowboy.  Once upon a time, children in the USA could go to school dressed as cowboys, but now that would probably get the child expelled, and possibly taken away from the parents.
Adventures in "Patination"....... I usually use Meltonian Saddle color shoe cream on my Allen Edmonds tan Voyagers. I was out of Meltonian Saddle, so I used Allen Edmonds Light Brown shoe cream.  I am planning on ordering some brown shoelaces now........ 
Thanks awfully for your kind enquiry.  I seem to have caused some confusion by my cropping of one of the pictures that I posted.
Brooks Brothers blue blazer and ecru button down shirt, Roosterknit tie, J Crew pants, Florsheim white buck wingtips and (in the first picture) lunch.......