or Connect

Posts by Roycru

For fans of pink suits, here's a picture from a few weeks ago.   There is a pink suit in a shop window in the background.........
Here are the pictures from "Town & Country"...........http://www.townandcountrymag.com/the-scene/news/g1341/frick-collections-garden-party/?src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1454_191038652
For all of you out there who enjoyed my previous posts of my two pair of Voyagers,  I also have a pair of the Voyager's cousin, the Desert Mountain, which I wore today.  Here's the Desert Mountain, enjoy.......... ......these weren't even Seconds.   They were Thiirds or Fourths (or whatever) but I still can't figure out what made them Thirds or Fourths (or whatevers).
Not sure if anyone knows the answer.  I don't even know if it has to be from this week.   This is from over a year ago.......
Thanks again to those who like my pictures and to those who post pictures of themselves. One of my parent's friends had some sort of kidney disease and her doctor told her to drink lots of champagne to keep her kidneys flushed out.  I don't remember what the kidney disease was called and I don't have any sort of kidney problems but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure at the end of the day. Brooks Brothers Brooksease navy chalk stripe suit, Brooksease PPBD...
As there seems to be some confusion about the climate in coastal Southern California, here are some pictures that might help those who live elsewhere and have only seen these beaches on television or in films and who don't know that the actors actresses are kept in warming tents and wrapped in electric blankets between scenes that are filmed by crews who are dressed like Nanook Of The North. The view looking north from Manhattan Beach Pier (which you cannot jump...
Having lived in Los Angeles for nearly seventy years, the answer depends on where in Los Angeles you live and where you work.  If you live and work in the cold, damp, and fog near the sea (where I have always lived) there are some days you will be happy that you are wearing flannel (or heavy tweed and/or an overcoat).If you live and work in the central city, on the east side of the Los Angeles River, or in the San Fernando or San Gabriel Valleys, you probably won't often...
Thanks again to everyone who takes the time and trouble to post pictures of themselves. Joining with those who post pictures of parts of themselves, rather than all of themselves, here's a picture of part of me, but for variety (compared to other's partial pictures) I am including a turkey sandwich in my picture. Brooks Brothers blue blazer, blue OCBD shirt, and repp tie and Squarextraordinaire pocket square.  On the off chance that anyone want's to see the rest of me, I...
Not an official entry, since I don't think I have anything that's quite the right colors, but, like on the "Price Is Right", trying to come closest without going over (and actually entering the Friday Challenge) here I am standing in front of a wall mural (that includes some fruit) and that (sort of) matches what I am wearing.......
Brooks Brothers blue blazer, tie, and pink and blue glen plain PPBD shirt, Squarextraordinare pocket square, Leather Man blue surcingle belt with embroidered fish (I think they're sharks but almost everyone else thinks they're tuna), J Crew patchwork Madras trousers, Rugby Ralph Lauren socks, Bass white bucs, and (following Victor's posting examples) Geo F Trumper West Indian Limes Skin Food.......