or Connect

Posts by Roycru

Wearing Snuff Suede Neumoks today.........
It's my friend's breakfast room.  Those things are on all four walls.  My friend gets them in foreign countries.
Thanks again to everyone who likes my pictures and to everyone who posts pictures of themselves.  From time to time, people post questions about taking better pictures of themselves.  Making sure that you are the best looking one in the picture always helps. Brooks Brothers Madras jacket, PPBD shirt, and tie, Squarextraordinaire  pocket square, Trafalgar alligator belt, Orvis trousers, bamboo socks, and Allen-Edmonds tan suede Strandmoks.......
If you spend some time scrolling through the posts in the "What Are Your Wearing" thread in "Classic Menswear" you will see people all over the world wearing chukkas with suits or with ties and jackets.  It's safe.  None of them have been arrested by the Fashion Police.
No, I didn't.  However, I once walked past a restaurant in Westwood (on my way back home from UCLA Medical Center) where he apparently has his own table.......
It's "Sawtelle Japantown" now. On Palm Sunday there was a gathering on Olympic and Sawtelle, local politicians and the Japanese Consul made speeches, the new "Sawtelle Japantown" signs were put up, and then everyone went around the corner to the Japanese Institute for more speeches and some food.
Thanks again to everyone who likes my pictures and to everyone who posts pictures of themselves. Whilst on the subject of those who post pictures of themselves, someone recently posted a picture wearing a tie that some thought might be too narrow.  To keep this forum balanced, here's a picture wearing a tie that some might think is too wide. Brooks Brothers blue blazer, blue PPBD shirt, patchwork Madras tie, and ribbon belt, Squarextraordinaire blue cotton pocket square,...
No, it's not an Amtrak train.  I don't ride on Amtrak trains.  It's a privately owned railroad car that originally belonged to the Pennsylvania Railroad and still has some original Pennsylvania Railroad graphics in the lounge area at the end of the car.Asking others to take your picture doesn't always work, as can be seen here in a picture taken in the lounge area of the car by one of the porters.  It's not focused correctly.  I usually don't post the pictures that others...
Claghorn is correct.  If you are not with someone who can take your picture just ask someone to take your picture.Pictures taken in mirrors never come out well.  Every so often, I take a picture in a mirror to confirm that mirror pictures never come out well.  I usually don't post these mirror pictures, but here's one of my mirror pictures so that everyone can see how bad mirror pictures always are.It's a picture that I took in a mirror in the bathroom in one of bedrooms...
My friend has a belt with a large "H" on it.She decided not to buy the laptop case that she is holding in this picture.  If anyone wants a laptop case like this, we were at Barney's.