or Connect

Posts by Roycru

Wearing MTO (rubber soles) black Rutledges today.........
Interacting with Spanish Colonial Revival architecture earlier today while my socks slip down, which some people might think is better than being sockless and that some might not think is better than being sockless.  Barbour shirt, Land's End trousers, Gold Toe socks, and Nordstrom's shoes......
Brooks Brothers Brookstweed jacket........
Thanks again to everyone who likes my pictures and to everyone who posts pictures of themselves.  I like seeing everyone's pictures, because I know how much effort everyone who posts pictures puts into taking and posting their pictures.For StanleyVanBuren (and others who might be interested) here are pictures of the older version of the Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece label and the union label in the suit that I wore today.For those unfamilar with ACWA union label dating,...
Birds Of Paradise and I.  Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece navy chalk stripe suit (that I got in the early seventies), pink OCBD shirt, and repp tie, Squarextraordinaire pocket square, and Allen-Edmonds for Brooks Brothers black Strands......
Wore my Horween English Tan Dublin Leather MTO McGillicuddys (McAllisters with split reverse welt, Dainte soles, and brass eyelets) today. Almost every time that someone mentions Horween Dublin Leather (calf processed the same way Horween processes horse) someone asks what's the difference between Horween's Dublin (or Essex) leathers and Horween's CXL. Here's one explanation....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyrLbrFUWU
Out in the midday sun sitting near one of the few Civil War memorials in Southern California and possibly the first time that someone has posted a picture in this thread with a statue of a Union soldier in the picture. Brooks Brothers Brookstweed jacket and blue and white tattersall OCBD shirt, tie that my friend gave me for Christmas, Squarextraordinaire paisley pocket square, Orvis cord trousers, Gold Toe Argyle socks, and MTO Allen-Edmonds shoes with Dainite...
Unlike the lady novelist, that's not a singular anomaly.  I can go on posting pictures like this all night.........
@An Acute Style asked what do I think about the break on his pants.   I'm with them when it comes to thinking about breaks on pants........
Do you mean a pale yellow shirt like in the picture that I posted yesterday? (Post #31871)