or Connect

Posts by Roycru

Thanks awfully to everyone for all your past comments and for taking the time out of your day to take pictures and post them. Sitting around in the Ladies Shoe Department at Neiman-Marcus while my friend was looking at shoes and discovered that she could now special order Ugg Boots in fourteen colors and with monograms. Brooks Brothers jacket, shirt, and tie, Squarextraordinare Pocket Square, Orvis trousers, Gold Toe socks, and Allen-Edmonds shoes........
Wearing Walnut Lombards. which are rather like Players except that they have lovely Poiron insoles and safe and comfortable rubber soles and heels.....
Who was it who said not to wear dark trousers with a navy jacket?
One might want to try something like this for the floor and for a desk.....
You might want to try wearing your Ridgeways awhile before recoloring the welt.I like the orange welt, stiching, and laces on my Ridgeways........
Wearing what were called Cognac "Corporate Casuals" when I got them.  Similar AE shoes are now called "Bentons" (and Cognac is one of the AE colors that has gone to color heaven).......
Thanks awfully, but wondering, are you talking about cutting up the trousers to make into pocket squares or are you talking about the entire image, which I think is my best Simon Templar impersonation so far (although the halo isn't in quite the right place)?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFaIhXEt6hg
Thanks again for all of your kind comments in the past. After lunch today, waiting for my friend to get through looking at shoes. (She was looking for some Albert slippers. This shop didn't have any but she found some black Albert slippers with pink quilted lining and an embroidered skull and crossbones in another shop.) Brooks Brothers blue blazer, ecru pinpoint oxford button down shirt, and Argyle socks, Briar tie, Squarextraordinare pocket square (which my friend had...
Buying a cookie earlier today. Brooks Brothers jacket and shirt, Windsor tie, Squarextraordinaire pocket square, Leatherman belt, Land's End trousers, and Allen Edmonds shoes....... .....and in case anyone was wondering if the cookie was blue.