or Connect

Posts by Fabian43

I don't think mentioning the coupon is enough, I think there might be a code attached to the coupon. Kristle from J'Ville should be able to answer those specific questions. She's the manager and great to deal with.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Everything that is a 2nd, no firsts and no clearance or closeout.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Good opportunity to save some money on 2nds: Now through the end of August you can save 20% off seconds at the Jeffersonville outlet. To get this deal, which is a deal that comes and goes, you will need to visit the Tanger outlet website and get on their email list. They will then email you the 20% off coupon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Gettin' compliments on my long branches Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Which models are the middle two? The burgundy and suede
Ahh! The last AE shoe to acquire in my basic collection, your thoughts on the burnishing and whether the walnut is darker or lighter in your opinion?
Any way to get pricing on Nordstrom sale w/o actually going into the store?
On a 105 degree summer CA day I'll wear shorts every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
Awesome recommendations! I really liked the Preston, however I can't get past the contrasting stitching. Too bad because the shape of the shoe and look is exactly what looking for. I've really never seen the Sanibel before, very very nice. I think a little dressier than I wanted, for my purpose, but it does look like I could wear them with shorts right?