or Connect

Posts by Fabian43

CorrectSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Fixin' to take a family photo soonSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  Ordered the Merlot McAllisters from Shoebank this morning and they're arriving tomorrow... This is the 3rd AE pair for me in 2 months.   Tell me about it, bought my first pair of AE's 3 months ago and now I have 12 pair. Shhh what my wife doesn't know won't hurt Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I think I'm convinced!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Those look sensationalSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
All this talk about merlot Mcallisters have got me thinking. I've been itching to add merlot to my collection, especially after my burgundy Westchesters didn't work out. I love the fit of my bourbon strands so logical to think I'd love the Mcallister's too? Is the merlot a deep dull color or does it pop in the sunlight? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Pretty good price for firsts...you can do better with secondsSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
No offense, but someone should just make a Nordstrom thread given how much it is talked about in an Allen Edmonds thread Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Yes, feels great on my foot. In terms of sizing I wear a 10D in the strand but a 9D in the neumora.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2