or Connect

Posts by Fabian43

Fixin' to take a family photo soonSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  Ordered the Merlot McAllisters from Shoebank this morning and they're arriving tomorrow... This is the 3rd AE pair for me in 2 months.   Tell me about it, bought my first pair of AE's 3 months ago and now I have 12 pair. Shhh what my wife doesn't know won't hurt Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I think I'm convinced!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Those look sensationalSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
All this talk about merlot Mcallisters have got me thinking. I've been itching to add merlot to my collection, especially after my burgundy Westchesters didn't work out. I love the fit of my bourbon strands so logical to think I'd love the Mcallister's too? Is the merlot a deep dull color or does it pop in the sunlight? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Pretty good price for firsts...you can do better with secondsSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
No offense, but someone should just make a Nordstrom thread given how much it is talked about in an Allen Edmonds thread Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Yes, feels great on my foot. In terms of sizing I wear a 10D in the strand but a 9D in the neumora.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Maiden voyage! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Yes it is the same. They are pulling the inventory company wife. If you want an inventory list from Jeffersonville, which would be the exact same as shoebank, just email jville@allenedmonds.comSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2