or Connect

Posts by Fabian43

Awesome! Thanks for the tip. Hitchnpost is the best AE eBay seller.
Can any McGraw owners please comment on fit and how the shoe has worn over time? Thinking of getting a pair in walnut. Also thinking of picking up a pair in chocolate suede.
Did you get them from Hitchnpost? I too am looking for merlot Mcallisters. Not sure about sizing. How'd they run for you?
Hear this: J'Ville outlet will be offering 2 for $250 on closeouts weekend of August 1-4. Only applies to closeouts. Awesome deal!
Love the walnut Rutledge, gotta get me a pairSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
1st family photo! Got my very first pair of AE's 3 months ago...bourbon strands, then the addiction took over. On deck: merlot Mcallisters, walnut Rutledge, walnut Dalton's. Anything else I'm missing? Thinking of getting a casual loafer too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Got me confused, did the SA say what the differences will be on the mora 2.0's? Wondering if I've made a mistake in buying 2 pairs of neumora'sSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
ThisSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Kinda funny you counted this up, made me chuckleSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
CorrectSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2