or Connect

Posts by Fabian43

Can any McGraw owners please comment on fit and how the shoe has worn over time? Thinking of getting a pair in walnut. Also thinking of picking up a pair in chocolate suede.
Did you get them from Hitchnpost? I too am looking for merlot Mcallisters. Not sure about sizing. How'd they run for you?
Hear this: J'Ville outlet will be offering 2 for $250 on closeouts weekend of August 1-4. Only applies to closeouts. Awesome deal!
Love the walnut Rutledge, gotta get me a pairSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
1st family photo! Got my very first pair of AE's 3 months ago...bourbon strands, then the addiction took over. On deck: merlot Mcallisters, walnut Rutledge, walnut Dalton's. Anything else I'm missing? Thinking of getting a casual loafer too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Got me confused, did the SA say what the differences will be on the mora 2.0's? Wondering if I've made a mistake in buying 2 pairs of neumora'sSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
ThisSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Kinda funny you counted this up, made me chuckleSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
CorrectSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2