or Connect

Posts by conradwu

Two more striped (identical pattern but different colorway) and a rust melange 
Currently taking pre-orders for this very popular raw silk fabric in both 8 and 9cm widths. I also have 3 more patterns in this fabric which will be released very soon!   Price will be $99 USD. Pre-orders qualify for free shipping (both US and international). Can be combined with future orders. Please include delivery address in "notes" section during checkout. Final order price will be adjusted before...
SIZE 7UK SIMPSON LAST   Purchased from The Armoury last year (now sold out). Worn maybe 10-15 times. http://www.thearmourystore.com/us/artisans/carmina/ny-carmina-simpson-732-oxford-simple-captoe-suede-brown   Recently cleaned the suede. Still in beautiful condition.    $300 shipped CONUS. Does NOT include shoe trees.    Paypal or cash if you're in NYC
 Very clean shoulders
 Awesome!  Are the jackets from BNtailor?
Love it! 
Only solution would be... to get them all!  New releases this week:  Maroon regimental stripe shantung with navy paisley pocket square (pictured) Burgundy dotted shantung  [[SPOILER]]  The following have been restocked:  Forest green shantung in both 8 and 9 cm Navy dotted shantung in 8 cm Heather gray stripe melange in 8 cm Olive melange raw silk in 8 cm Maroon shantung in 8 cm Navy regimental stripe shantung grenadine in 8 cm Tan regimental stripe shantung in...
I agree that they are absolutely fantastic and are at their best when dressed "up".     Navy twill schappe print Rust pocket square
  That sucks to hear. They are definitely a treat to handle in person. Much, much softer than your traditional Macclesfield twill but equally as beautiful. There will be two new shantung (one stripe, one dotted) releases this weekend, which will be followed by a small series of Macclesfield prints in the following weeks. I think you will like what I have to offer.. let's hope the exchange rate becomes more favorable! The navy double bar stripe shantung has completely sold...
Wrapping up 2014! This will be the last release of the year.    2 new twill schappe releases in navy and brown       Restocks of old favorites:   Regimental stripe shantung, brown-navy stripe melange raw silk, heather gray-navy stripe melange raw silk, olive melange raw silk, and chocolate shantung. All in both 8 and 9 cm widths!           Thank you all for your wonderful support of the past year. Hope everyone will have a wonderful holiday season!...