or Connect

Posts by conradwu

Preview of what's to come:     A mix of solid/regimental striped 25mm clip-on and 36mm leather button braces will hit the webstore soon. About 10 different selections. Made in Italy, quality right up there with Thurston braces.
 I don't have kids but I feel like a proud parent.. lol 
 It was... there was less than a handful and they sold before I published my previous post :(. I've however re-ordered the fabric, and the new ones are set to drop early March!  Yup! "SF10" at checkout.  Around the same time as the 50oz olive Macclesfield ~ 4-6 weeks.
Hey guys,   Olive shantung, midnight schappe, and many others have been restocked.
   Hey guys! Just updated the webstore with some restocked inventory.   Midnight schappe, olive shantung, and the 50oz olive Macclesfield print will be restocked and ready in 2-3 weeks.
Hmmm.. maybe later this year if there's enough interest.
 Unfortunately the hazelnut is completely sold out. The rust will be available again this weekend. More schappe prints coming in about 2 months. Not the same style but similar!
Killed it, Murl! One last schappe print on its way to conclude the year. Stay tuned! 
On sale now!    http://www.conradwu.com/collections/sale   Be sure to take an additional 10% off with code "SF10".
 The new (and last) schappe offering will be released in 2-3 weeks. The hazelnut will be restocked around the same time. LMK if you'd like me to reserve one for ya.