or Connect

Posts by jaywu

I'm in the market for another pair of shoes for work.  I'm considering one of these:   http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/franceschetti-lace-up-shoe-item-10326761.aspx http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/franceschetti-monk-strap-shoe-item-10326659.aspx?storeid=9269   Currently I have a pair of black and a pair of brown oxfords that i am rotating throughout my work week.  I want to add one more.   Thoughts?
  Yes, I think this way the chance of having to pay duties would be minimal!
My measurements:  6'0", chest 36", waist 31" I ordered the Tokyo slim fit, 15-33 1/2.  Perfect fit.   With regards to the 8" difference, I called and spoke with someone at the NYC store about the measurements.  They recommend a 8" gap between the shirt's measurements and your measurements for both chest and waist, which is what is shown on their style guide.  So, I guess for me the gap is about 2" for both chest and waist.   I'm located in Canada, and I was slapped with...
  My measurements:  6'0", chest 36", waist 31" I ordered the Tokyo slim fit, 15-33 1/2.  Perfect fit.   With regards to the 8" difference, I called and spoke with someone about the measurements.  They recommend a 8" gap between the shirt's measurements and your measurements for both chest and waist, which is what is shown on their style guide.  So, I guess for me the gap is actually only about 2" for both chest and waist.   I'm located in Canada, and I was slapped with...
I just received the two shirts I ordered last week from their webstore.  I have to say, they really are the best RTW shirts I have ever purchased at this price point.   I emailed prior to ordering to ask about the measurements and I was told that they recommend a 8" difference between the shirt's chest and waist and your actual chest and waist measurements, which is what is shown on their style guide.  However, that's not really the case for me.  I am a slim guy,...
Sorry can't make it this Friday, heading to St Catherines for a wedding. Next time!
Hi everyone!  I'm Jay from Toronto, Canada, work in banking.  I have been reading this forum for months and finally signed up.   I'm so glad I discovered this forum, learning so many things!   My current fashion obsessions are:   - fun socks - quality dress shoes - nice slim fit shirts     So hard to find a nice slim fitting shirt!! but the search is part of the fun ;)
I'm so happy I discovered this forum!!  And because of this forum, I'm falling in love HARD with  www.Afinepairofshoes.co.uk... oh yeah!!