or Connect

Posts by Northampton21

I'd say they fit slightly 'better' than my Moores due to them being a chukka. They feel more comfy on my feet as there must be slightly more room. I liked the Radwell so much that I decided to go for a second pair...hence the change of colour.
Yes absolutely! I am thinking of half way between mid and dark brown with a tint of red. I may get this done in August sometime.I have a friend in Sweden who is dyeing his Radwells dark museum green soon so will let you know. 
Yes absolutely! I am thinking of half way between mid and dark brown with a tint of red. I may get this done in August sometime. I have a friend in Sweden who is dyeing his Radwells dark museum green soon so will let you know.
Great pics and very interesting to see just how nice the Hannover comes together in rustic tan. I really like the 87 last as so comfortable and had no problems using these during the cooler spring/summer days...so the Hannovers have seen a lot of use.Glad that you are pleased with the Radwells...I think they're a great boot with a bespoke feel them...so even considering dyeing them another colour.
Wow...that's a very unique find then.Lucky man! Great taste and collection going there. I have the Cambridge, Radwell and Hannover in walnut. Love 'em all for different occasions!
They look great Dembowski ..where did you get the Hannover in rustic tan from? Radwells looking awesome too. Very nice collection there!
Try thicker socks maybe? However it sounds like you may have quite some room to fill.
You're welcome. I prefer them with either blue or black. I think my Lombards may look blue due to using navy polish in them plus they may be reflecting the atmosphere a bit in the pic...but the original colour is definitely black.
The Lombard is probably one of my favourites for everyday casual. I've used mine for 2.5 years and they have held up very well through some rugged use. Worth noting that you may have to drop half a size as the 7WK is quite a roomy last. I take 7.5 in this last compared to my normal size 8.
Love the Cambridge...looking nice @dembowski