or Connect

Posts by Northampton21

Thanks AJV they're a lovely boot actually. Yes definitely try again Here in the UK we are likely to have more cooler days than warmer. .and I've found myself wearing Chukkas on some cooler summer days.
Thank you ...yes the 724 is a great last from Alfred Sargent and that chisel toe comes together well on this sleek chukka. I wanted a subtle colour change to emphasise the toe.
Thanks Dembowski
Talking different colours...I just had my Radwells done by a patina artist. This is how they turned out..
I can't seem to upload pictures from my phone for some reason...is anyone else experiencing problems?
Agree...or deep navy Cambridge and oxblood Hannover
I'd say they fit slightly 'better' than my Moores due to them being a chukka. They feel more comfy on my feet as there must be slightly more room. I liked the Radwell so much that I decided to go for a second pair...hence the change of colour.
Yes absolutely! I am thinking of half way between mid and dark brown with a tint of red. I may get this done in August sometime.I have a friend in Sweden who is dyeing his Radwells dark museum green soon so will let you know. 
Yes absolutely! I am thinking of half way between mid and dark brown with a tint of red. I may get this done in August sometime. I have a friend in Sweden who is dyeing his Radwells dark museum green soon so will let you know.
Great pics and very interesting to see just how nice the Hannover comes together in rustic tan. I really like the 87 last as so comfortable and had no problems using these during the cooler spring/summer days...so the Hannovers have seen a lot of use.Glad that you are pleased with the Radwells...I think they're a great boot with a bespoke feel them...so even considering dyeing them another colour.