or Connect

Posts by ScottyBoy920

Got them. Two colors but that has been established as being on purpose. Only issue now is that a button popped off while trying them on… Surely G will hook me up with a new button.
That bright yellow is making me so excited for my pair to come in tomorrow! Good luck with a resolution with G, I hope they help you out.
Can't tell you how many times I have had this same convo with my wife. She just stops caring.
Why would anyone buy "The Regular" at $97 over "the American" at $79? Both look to be 13.5 oz cone with red ID.
Pretty sure answering his question won't spoil the MTO thread. Obviously we are all likely able to provide him with our thoughts, no matter which thread he uses.If he asked the question: "which color suit would my MTO shark skin 5th Aves go with?" Would you have have not been so rude?
@joshgustin Any chance there will be an offering of Rainbow Nep jeans sometime soon? Saw a pair from Scotch and Soda for $500, would love to have them but not quite for that price.
 The seller is legit, I have bought a couple pair from him without any issues. But yes, you need to look at all pics because he usually has some rough ones!
 Selection at BCF elevates significantly as you get to their top tier stores, the issue that like most retailers their top tier stores are likely in major metropolitan areas or locations with higher income.  If you don't see AE's your local store, try to stop by a better location on your next trip to a major city. For <$150 you're getting one hell of a deal on AE's.
Which Burlington did you go to? Interesting you say that about the store, their business is one of the best out of any retailer.
 I saw that they were Japan Royal Indigo in the post i replied to. No, they have a blue/white ID. Gustin says they're like the three color ID just different ID color. 12.5oz