or Connect

Posts by ScottyBoy920

The welt is fine. That's the start and finish of the process.
 This is a great looking boot. Is this a new MTO?
 they do look good. if you go to the customization page on AE.com you will see that green as an option for the nuemok.
Kahuna I had the same problem when I first bought my Clark street. Called AE and they suggested going down a half length, worked out pretty well.
GMTO!!! (head on over to the GMTO thread to opt in)   Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this:   Clark Street Olive (loden) Suede Tan/Alabaster stitching Single Oak sole with V-Tread outsole (open to change, not dainite though) Buff Welt (either flat or storm) Buff or toasted Edge Dressing Blind eyelets (the metal eyelets make the shoe too casual)   My aim is to mimic something like this from Alden     Open to suggestions and feedback. Heres the suede...
 Would be a great shoe, both casual and dressy looking. Jeans, chinos, etc...
 Toasted works for me, I think that would work well with the buff welt. Here's that loafer.Note he used khaki stitching (almost looks yellow), we would be going with tan/alabaster (aiming for almost white).
GMTO!!!   Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this:   Clark Street Olive Suede Tan/Alabaster stitching Single Oak sole with V-Tread outsole (open to change, not dainite though) Buff Welt (either flat or storm) Buff Edge Dressing? (does that exist) Blind eyelets (the metal eyelets make the shoe too casual)   My aim is to mimic something like this from Alden     Open to suggestions and feedback
http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_463625   If you're looking for a low price alternative for the Manistee.