or Connect

Posts by brp2

Mmmmmmm . . . .  
All: for your consideration, a used pair of navy-blue Horween one-eyed moccasins on a red-brick sole.  Made by Rancourt and Co. for the Eastland Made in Maine line.  Size 11D and purchased about a month-and-a-half ago, I've sadly realized that these are just not wide enough for my feet (Rancourt just doesn't seem to work for me in D widths).  Price includes shipping in the continental U.S.  Shoe trees are not included, but the original box is.     More information is...
All: for your consideration, a used pair of navy-blue Horween one-eyed moccasins on a red-brick sole.  Made by Rancourt and Co. for the Eastland Made in Maine line.  Size 11D and purchased about a month-and-a-half ago, I've sadly realized that these are just not wide enough for my feet (Rancourt just doesn't seem to work for me in D widths).  Price includes shipping in the continental U.S.  Shoe trees are not included, but the original box is.     More information is...
A round-up of some recent beers:   Nothing weird or crazy, but definitely a solid choice:   Had high hopes for this one but, for me, it fell into the mid-range for the style:   This was really enjoyable, and relatively inexpensive.  Might try to order a case.  Revolution's Cross of Gold, not pictured here, was a bit underwhelming.   A nice pick-up here, and definitely one to add to @indesertum 's list for Colorado:   Finally, opened up the...
Those boots are beauts.
That's a hell of a road trip. I'm a huge fan of Surly and New Glarus. And it's a shame you didn't have a chance to grab any beer in Chicago -- so much good stuff everywhere. I'm really sad I didn't bring back more 3F. Checked luggage only holds so much, however. Sadly, I found no Prairie in town, but you may want to keep an eye out for it.Also, are you at the MN State Fair? I went once and it was awesome.For Colorado, there are really way too many to stop in to count....
Sorry for the poor photo quality and locale, but these DWR Rivets are fantastic (even if my real size is more 35 than 34). Thanks to @stevent for parting with these and allowing me to get over my regret for missing them on sale.
 That clears up the confusion.  I know of nothing that's open and, sadly, I'm not on any of the closed ones either.
  I'm still amazed by how much used boots go for, especially when there are a couple confirmed Ravello WT boots that should be arriving any time now.  I hope you guys are able to find your way into one of those pairs.
 Those are really tempting, except for the idea of a bidding war.