or Connect

Posts by brp2

While the casual fabrics have been beautiful, we're starting to get more into what I actually need now. That tattersall is nice.
Thought the exact same thing when I had a new bottle of the A'Bunadh recently, so I totally disagree with the 'if you don't like A'Bunadh then maybe whisky isn't for you' sentiment.As for the Mac 18, there have been certain years that I've really liked, and others that have just been good. That said -- and much like everyone else here -- there are a bunch of other sherried single malts that are much less expensive that I probably enjoy more than any Mac 18.
First gauzy is a beaut. How much is available in this round, so I can know if I can hold out to see what else is coming?
So happy about this. I'll have to break out the 2014 I've been cellaring and do some compare/contrast. But one of these new ones is definitely going barbecuing with me today: And a couple other new acquisitions. The Full Sail will be making the trip too cause the host loves imperial stouts: Also, found some more Hop Hunter, which is fantastic because my wife has been wanting nothing more than daily-drinker IPAs recently:
Picked up a case of Boulevard's Saison Brett to have on hand. Also, had this last night. Should be getting a case of it too, but it appears to be held up somewhere.
Same here. I don't bother with bags unless I'm traveling.
I'd weigh in on the gose question, but I think anything I'd say has already been said.
Don't really know, but you can find plenty of relatively inexpensive raw selvedge jeans at Gustin; the only downside is that you have to wait for a while to get them.
The custom one really reminds me of a Kofod Larsen dresser. Sorry, not particularly helpful.
Some recent  beers:     Always reliable:   Dunno about the claimed "blaze" or "dankness."  This one, while not bad, incorporates the hop that smells like cat piss to me.  The Pliny in the background was good as always.   This was a totally new brewery for me; kind of what you expect when you see something called an IPA.     Always a favorite, except for the dude at the party who opened it up and took a huge glass without apparently any idea of what it...