or Connect

Posts by brp2

Speaking of Westbrook, if I'm going to be in South Carolina in early May (but, sadly, not Charleston or Mt. Pleasant) what, aside from Westbrook, should I be on the lookout for?
Yup. My selection: 
Opened this one up recently and I'm having another dram tonight.  It really lives up to the hype.     And a couple of recent acquisitions.  A friend also picked up the 53.200, a Caol Ila, and it's fantastic.  I'm really excited to open the 93.61, a Glen Scotia, to see if is anywhere near as overwhelming as its description promises.
 Congrats El Arg!  That's awesome.  That's an amazing haul.  Thanks for the heads up!  I was kicking myself for missing them last week; I didn't make that mistake this time.  Can't wait to see what I get.
Hold it -- J. Crew's Indy knockoff is really called the Pacer?  I'd never heard its name before, but really?  Like the Indiana, or Indy, Pacers?  You've got to be kidding me.
KP: I just raised the same issue as I've found that while a 10.5D TB Indy fits really well, a 10.5D Barrie is a bit too narrow (and maybe even a bit short).  An 11D in the Barrie works for me, although I suspect that a 10.5E could be good too.
That sunny madras just keeps looking better and better.
Good to know about Upright. I'll have to seek that out. Was the younger at Suds & Suds? Got some punchcards from there.
 Goddamnit.  How did I miss this?  Stupid me, taking the wrong day off. Here's yesterday; still loving my DWR Rivets (and yes, I know, these need to be hemmed):
Thanks all who responded regarding TB / Barrie sizing.  It's good to know that I'm not the only one that Barrie = TB doesn't work for.  It's just such a standard point that I needed to check.    And speaking of TB, my well-worn natty CXL Indys got some use today: