or Connect

Posts by brp2

Did those get re released or did they just find a pair sitting around somewhere? I'd really love that shoe and will be kicking myself to no end if I missed it again.
 Those look great.
I took a brief gander at it this weekend too. Don't remember much except that I thought the sole looked pretty weak.
E would work for me and those are beautiful. I should've asked Kathy if they had an 11. Any idea?
How is the cobalt country check gone already? You people are killing me.
@concealed, @archibaldleach, @indesertum -- thanks for the recommendations.  All have been added to the map.  Figure I'll just strap the kid on, wander around town, and see where I end up.
Thanks! And that's the easiest hill around here (and the most consistent in terms of grade too). Sadly I caught some kind of bug and have been laid up for a couple of days so I haven't been out since.Interested to see @Fueco's progress. Let me know of you want to grab a drink!
All: looking for some beer recommendations for NYC. I'll be there in October with no real itinerary -- just accompanying my wife for a conference and taking care of our baby. My favorite bar in New York used to be Spuyten Duyvil, but, in all honesty, I haven't been there since 2004. The last time I was in New York, which was already three years ago, I made it to BXL East which was conveniently located and fine. What are the places that I can't miss? I've already got...
Shame the color 2 didn't do that much for me. I'd be tempted by the novelty except for the price.And some AoC cigar today:
 Thanks.