or Connect

Posts by brp2

I've had the same experience.  I've either gone up a half size or a width.  I also feel that Trubalance fits me perfectly in 10.5D, but that it's about as narrow as I can go.   I hadn't even thought of that.  I started running much more regularly this summer.  I'd run before that but, over the past ten or so years, cycling had been my main exercise.  Recently I've found myself with less time due to our son entering the picture, so I went back to running.  It does seem to...
For your consideration:   Up for sale here is a brand new pair of Alden's Union Hill Indy Boots, made for Need Supply.  They're a size 10.5D on the Trubalance last; they have commando soles, a natural welt, brass eyelets and light edges.  They're a fantastic looking boot, but I've never even tried them on as they just seem (regrettably) redundant when compared to my well-worn natural CXL Indys.  You can see more of the boots...
For your consideration:   Up for sale here is a brand new pair of Alden's Union Hill Indy Boots, made for Need Supply.  They're a size 10.5D on the Trubalance last; they have commando soles, a natural welt, brass eyelets and light edges.  They're a fantastic looking boot, but I've never even tried them on as they just seem (regrettably) redundant when compared to my well-worn natural CXL Indys.  You can see more of the boots...
If only I had a nickel for every time I heard that.
Thanks, Namor! I'd still be all over them too if they were only slightly bigger. Fortunately I don't need a size that would put me in competition with you.
For your consideration:   A pair of Alden color 8 shell cordovan plain toe boots, size 11D on the Plaza last.  I purchased these used from another StyleForum member.  You can view the original listing here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/368687/alden-8-plain-toe-boot-plaza-last-commando-sole-11-b-d/0_100   These boots have the normal wear and tear on the uppers, soles and heels, along with some sloppily applied edge dressing on the right heel (which was there when I got...
For your consideration:   A pair of Alden color 8 shell cordovan plain toe boots, size 11D on the Plaza last.  I purchased these used from another StyleForum member.  You can view the original listing here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/368687/alden-8-plain-toe-boot-plaza-last-commando-sole-11-b-d/0_100   These boots have the normal wear and tear on the uppers, soles and heels, along with some sloppily applied edge dressing on the right heel (which was there when I got...
For your consideration:   Up for sale here is a pair of Alden's Cigar shell cordovan cap toe boots, which I purchased from Alden D.C.  These are a size 10.5E on the Grant last and have commando soles and an antique edge.   They're a stunning boot, on the darker side of Cigar with olive undertones. They look so good that I really don't want to sell these, but am forced to because they just don't fit me that well anymore.  The included photos show off both the darkness...
For your consideration:   Up for sale here is a pair of Alden's Cigar shell cordovan cap toe boots, which I purchased from Alden D.C.  These are a size 10.5E on the Grant last and have commando soles and an antique edge.   They're a stunning boot, on the darker side of Cigar with olive undertones. They look so good that I really don't want to sell these, but am forced to because they just don't fit me that well anymore.  The included photos show off both the darkness...
Almost. I lived in that zip code -- and a bunch of surrounding ones -- for over a decade post-college. That doesn't seem particularly uncommon for this thread, though.