or Connect

Posts by gravitas1

Are carmina sold w the lasts
I've actually made my own shirts and pants before. Ordered a pattern online but the fit sucked. I've since gotten a shirt from Uniqlo to copy its fit and it turned out well.
After seeing this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/339094/anna-matuozzo-a-walk-through-of-my-bespoke-shirt-purchase-in-napoli - but can someone help me out?   To start, I plan on just getting a simple shirt from banana rep/gap/uniqlo/insertcheapbrandhere, use that for a pattern, buy some cheap fabric and sew it myself. The wife has a sewing machine which used to belong to her mother, and I know how to use it (to some degree).   I however have no bespoke shirt. Way...
Anyone know where I can buy solaro fabric? Want to have my tailor make me a suit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey guys, can someone explain the difference between the achilles and vintage low? Difference in shapes, designs etc?
 Because some members may not have seen the thread.
Up!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itd be cooler with a crepe sole
Go true to size on sweats; they don't shrink. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here in the Philippines it's always on stock. But its pretty much always summer here anyway.