or Connect

Posts by ImTheGroom

I do believe we have the same hat. This makes me very happy.
From today: The pulling at the buttoning point is an artefact of the pose this time around. It had been resolved to my satisfaction - none when in a neutral pose.
From today:The pulling at the buttoning point is an artefact of the pose this time around. It had been resolved to my satisfaction - none when in a neutral pose.
I was trying to order blades (DE sampler pack) online, but was having weird issues with my card and the billing address. So, these were the only ones available at the drug store. I've had one shave with them, and it was pretty good - they're really sharp. Anyone have experience with them? I have a very coarse beard.
 No rear views; sorry.  Didn't think of that at the time.
 A Magill (Robert Hall) fur felt fedora will be in that price range.
Posted in the tailor's thread, but thought I might as well seek more opinions.  New MtM.  Next fitting Wednesday morning.  Thoughts/concerns/suggestions/comments?  [[SPOILER]]
NFL QB's that know they're across the line of scrimmage, but neither tuck the ball, nor commit to running with it.
 Yes, I certainly prefer a wider brim, and in due time I'll have a brown and/or green hat.  I have not reversed the hat; I could still do that - the back telescopes less.  What do you say of the band?  Should I change it for a ribbon?