or Connect

Posts by Shoeluv

Check your sales are for a 3 day sales promotion on 25% off items sold in next 3 days.   Sell now and save: 25% discount on Final Value Fees. Start Date *  End Date  Receive a 25% final value fee discount for 100 sold items listed during promo period. Learn More Jan. 19, 2017 02:25:26 pm PST Jan. 22, 2017 11:59:59 pm PST       You have to activate it.
It is summer dude, it is 82 degrees and sunny. 
No there should have been a human on the T-Rex sweater.
WTF when did Nashville get a Buffalo Exchange??? See how often I get to the big city... @SpooPoker  am back in Lima for a few weeks months, I am gonna head to the Vicuna/Alpaca store and see what they have for sale. Will post some pictures and prices sometime this weekend.
Anybody want to join eBay authentication program? Spoo need a part time gig?   https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/12/ebay-takes-on-fashion-resale-startups-with-launch-of-authentication-program/?ncid=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Techcrunch+%28TechCrunch%29&utm_content=Netvibes
Sly's two daughters have aged well
Don't fall into that trap, if you need a good trench then either trade for one or sell that one and buy a new one in your size. Tailoring other than minor tweaks are never worth it IMHO. We come across so many nice things that are tempting to keep, if we start becoming enamored with items not in our size we start losing money in this game. Take some measurements and post it for sale or trade, or sell it on eBay.
When do you give up on a package? I bought a pair of pants from Linda and UPS says they transferred them to USPS for delivery on the 17th.   But USPS says it was notified of shipment and awaiting item...     When I go to the item in purchases and click on Haven't received item it only gives me the option of I want this item or I want a refund. Should I just ask for a refund? 
Linda has these Size 10 Redwings listed as womens. The sale of 30% off 100 or more would make these $140. She would probably accept less (I tried $75 so shoot above that).   http://www.ebay.com/itm/381822747080?_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2672&rev=0&quantity=1&itemid=381822747080&bolf=2&fromModule=2763&frompage=55&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&autorefresh=true
Quoting myself, I called and five minutes later they are removing the feedback.