or Connect

Posts by Shoeluv

Didn't go in but saw a bunch of sweaters and scarves displayed. I was running late for the game and was trashed on the walk back.
Anyone need some Vicuña? In Lima Peru for a few weeks and passed this store on the way to watch Alabama vs Florida yesterday (roll tide)!
Thank you for this, someone posted this like two days before the last quarter expired and I missed it by a few hours. I appreciate your doing it in ample time for people to read this a few days later and still make the deadline. Someone should send out a reminder in January and again in mid-March for next quarter.
If it is to lite for Canada it would work great in Nashville and I am the same size as you... HMU
In New Hampshire for a few months training after taking a new job. Decided to hit all of the local thrifts 1 per day at lunch, first stop I decided since I forgot my gym bag I wanted to pick up a cheap one and saw this sitting there with an old guy sorting through the luggage. He pushed this out of the way to get to a beat up Samsonite whose zipper was broken. I picked it up all stoked and over the intercom was "Reminder, all luggage is ½ off today". Looks almost new has a...
I thought this one was kind of ironic  
Use the inline picture button. I can tell you 0.07% of people will actually click on a picture to download to their computer. New computer and don't have GIMP yet, so it is the 6th  button from the right on the top row. 
Having a wide foot and high arch, I recently bought some Nike Air Pegasus and really like them. They give good support and are cushiony. I typically wear a 10.5 EEE I only sized up to 11 4E
Flash sale on eBay if you are contemplating something. 2.5 more hours Save $10 on your next purchase of $50 or more Hurry! This offer ends at 7PM PT today. Start shopping and use Coupon code C10FALLFLASH. See details
Then they are idiots, their job is to sell something for their customer. Why on earth would they care why you bought it?