or Connect

Posts by Shoeluv

Yes, lets all meet in Chattanooga which is about ½ way there. @DerekS@concealed @TheNeedMachine @Takai @ATLjon @drlivingston @dukedishin  Who else is in the area that Chattanooga is just a few hours away?
Style Forum moving south (welcome to the migration)! Moved to Nashville area 2 ½ years ago now from MA and don't miss it a bit.
Is that silk? Your item specifics say 100% silk but I would have guessed linen.
Awesome, had made a $60 offer on a $75 jacket and it was auto-rejected... I just BIN at full price and got it for $60 with this discount.
Thanks! I wound up winning this. I had one this color that doesn't fit anymore, it is in my lose 15 lbs portion of the closet.
Any Nashville folks into vinyl? https://www.estatesales.net/TN/Nashville/37221/1210503?utm_source=gmail.com&utm_medium=email&utm_term=37179&utm_content=Nashville-TN&utm_campaign=2016-06-23-1DaysBefore    
I would guess this is nothing, all of our parents in the 70's forced us to sit through an oil painting. My wife still has hers and her brothers, same style as this. Hairstyle and clothes look like that era.
According to 18 USC 1702: "Whoever takes any letter, postal card, or package out of any post office or any authorized depository for mail matter, or from any letter or mail carrier, or which has been in any post office or authorized depository, or in the custody of any letter or mail carrier, before it has been delivered to the person to whom it was directed, with design to obstruct the correspondence, or to pry into the business or secrets of another, or opens, secretes,...
What is this pattern?   
Maybe it is like Ben & Jerry's factory. When they switch ice cream flavors they make a bunch with some of both flavors and sell them for a buck... Changing the printer ½ way through a run and it got out of the house? I doubt they would sell it, probably an employee took it.