or Connect

Posts by Shoeluv

Use the inline picture button. I can tell you 0.07% of people will actually click on a picture to download to their computer. New computer and don't have GIMP yet, so it is the 6th  button from the right on the top row. 
Having a wide foot and high arch, I recently bought some Nike Air Pegasus and really like them. They give good support and are cushiony. I typically wear a 10.5 EEE I only sized up to 11 4E
Flash sale on eBay if you are contemplating something. 2.5 more hours Save $10 on your next purchase of $50 or more Hurry! This offer ends at 7PM PT today. Start shopping and use Coupon code C10FALLFLASH. See details
Then they are idiots, their job is to sell something for their customer. Why on earth would they care why you bought it?
Anyone interested in Digital Photography may be interested in this:   http://www.diyphotography.net/stanford-professor-puts-entire-digital-photography-course-online-free/
Dog eats Dog World? Just a guess
Hmmm is this real LOUIS VUITTON  
Quoting myself, I think those are my open orders. I checked and I have 3 orders that are in the process of shipping, I hate it I need it to go away.
Using the new Garage Sale 7, anyone know what the red number over orders signifies? My OCD requires me to clear it but I can't figure out how.  
Mike, that is such horrible news. I am praying for you and your family.