or Connect

Posts by Edouard

What's up Stitchy? Like my charcoal frozen wave? (i hear you guys about the collection name etc. but this name is just too dope not to be misused and overused...)
Will argue you have shown great restraint to wait until this point, to get to this amazing sales price... :-)
  These things are awesome (pic doesn't do them justice). from a guy who doesn't own any other chukkas... and never thought I would own one pair. but when I first laid eyes on them, i had to have them.
hi everyone, been a while. Inis MTO & Heschung Chukka (can't seem to go wrong with these guys)
this is perfect weather for Stutterheim with warm layers underneath! enjoying it. stay warm and dry good folks...
this sweater is ok worn slightly on the bigger side. I wear M on my two other Inis but L on the toggle shawl so I think you will be ok with the S.Maybe Kyle or Greg have a different pov...
see below...
like this?http://frescofabrics.com/
thank you for that. You always do our pieces great justice with your in the wild pictures. loving it.we will be launching the gallery module on the site soon. we will all have fun with it I think.
got mine too!    (with Heschungs on pic 2)