or Connect

Posts by Pangolin

+1. I have the Berber from 2 (3?) years ago and always leave the last button undone, it helps a lot with the shape and balances the size of the hood. It would probably work better in a more rigid fabric as well (like that tweedy grey from NMWA), it wouldn't look as shapeless as it does in that second picture.It's a great coat, but I think the Berber was actually a better version of this design, hidden placket and pockets help a lot keeping clean lines.
I had given up on ever finding it, especially new with tags.
Neither, get the grey version from NMWA.
Jean Jean-Pierre Pierre Melville
I received the Slide shirt today, it is much much nicer than I expected, and I have a fair amount of Schneider shirts. If I had known, I would have gotten it sooner, now it's rainy and cold.
Pretty much, yes. HLorenzo sells the line, so does the Bureau I think.
I think that's the Guidi e Rosellini line. Different models, most of which have rubber soles.Actually, I've been curious about this line as well, it's not much discussed but I really like the derbies I have seen.
I just noticed that the Elodea sweater from Schneider that I had saved in my wish list seems to be completely gone from the website. Will it be back? (and if it comes back, how is the sizing compared to the Poa cardi?)
Me too. I was surprised it didn't sell right away.