Posts by Pangolin

Hope you're all making the most of today.
Also, if these are real, they are not from the mainline, they're from the cheaper (and forgettable) AD line.
L'Eclaireur, dreams of a Belgian coat... Styleforvm, 1994 version (in French)
Thank you for the responses, I would love to see better pictures of the Roden Gray version. I really prefer the flat welt on these, but the eyelets really bother me for some reason.
I'm looking for a PTB with commando soles in black cordovan, and can't decide between these two options: The classic 9901C from Alden of Carmel The "RG" blucher from Roden Gray. I like the flat welt, but am not a fan of the metal eyelets. Any input? Am I missing a third option with a flat welt and no eyelets?
He's doing well. The store moved to a larger location, all the production is now done in Paris and sells pretty quickly at full retail price. I think he's happy with the scale of things at the moment.Nice guy too.
Just bought my first piece this season. I'm usually not a fan of MAAS and Stacks buys, but they nailed it this fall.
the grey sweater on the left a stockist list of Japanese stores carrying Stephen Schneider
Furever era mostly.
Anybody plan on hitting the sample sale this month? I'm looking for a few older pieces...