or Connect

Posts by Valmont

Quote: Long time lurker, but I had to sign up officially when I read this post by Valmont: Quote: Visitors enter at their own risk, as you are now leaving the 21st century. We cannot take any responsibility for what will happen to you should you upset any inbred natives by actually expressing intellectual thoughts instead of being a  religious drone. My God, man, are you just cranky today or are you always so rude, arrogant, condescending...
Quote: Just as my awe exists at the work of some of my clients ... living in a multitude of homes, travelling amongst them on their own jets, running some of the largest firms on the Planet ... I could be wrong but this dosen't really sound like admiration of managerial capabilities, more like boasting about ones clientele. Not that there is anything wrong with that, businesses do it all the time not to mention universities that constantly flaunt...
At the risk of sounding stupid, who is this Sherman character??
Quote: I consistently rotate three watches with a list price ranging from $40-$3300--I received the compliment on the $40 Fossil.  So go figure about "nice" watches; they do nothing to attract the ladies.  To reinforce the point, my buddies GF made a similar comment about how expensive my watch appeared... it was the same $40 quartz.  Outside of a Rolex, no one really notices a great timepiece.  BTW, I've fallen in love with the Chronoswiss...
Where is all the ppl representing Montreal, the shopping scene there wasn't great but still I hope it hasn't died completely since I left after graduation...
Quote: if any HB9+ are reading the forum, I might be able to get my foot in the door. HB9+ ??
Quote: Southerner's Rules In an effort to help outsiders understand the rules of the Southerner's mind, the following list will be handed to each person as they enter a Southern State. A disclaimer should be at the end of that list, it should state: Visitors enter at their own risk, as you are now leaving the 21st century. We cannot take any responsibility for what will happen to you should you upset any inbred natives by actually expressing...
Sustainable growth... Establishing a department within your company for the sole purpose of devising new ways to screw over the competition and sucking the general public dry.
Quote: Quote: (Valmont @ Mar. 21 2005,09:28) As for what to wear how about an Uzi under your Kilgour suit, you wouldn't have a problem finding a safe haven. Until one of us Americans makes a despicable joke about assassinating the King of Sweden, then maybe you would be justified in posting something so tawdry and grotesque as this.  But please note that we have not. If you had any decency, you would be ashamed of yourself.  I am...
Quote: Aren't there enough American flags around as it is? You're absolutely right, we could all need a break from so called American patriotism. Why the constant need to flash your flag around we know what it looks like. As for what to wear how about an Uzi under your Kilgour suit, you wouldn't have a problem finding a safe haven.