or Connect

Posts by gunslikethese

Apolis sent this out in an email: http://store.apolisglobal.com/flash-sale   Some pretty excellent deals on that site, but I am curious how it measures up against the actual sale in store.
Rewards members get 60% off all regular priced orders.
Scooped black and grey gunpatch sweaters.  I've had the blue one for a while and really dig it.  At this price they're really tough to pass up.  If they're somehow still around later when I get some more money, I'll probably give one of the V-Necks a shot too.  I'm not a big fan of v-neck sweaters in general, but the V doesn't look too deep from the pictures on the site.
Are you referring to the pre-order oxfords?  I never got a tracking number for mine.
I don't really care either way if the before/after dinner naming stays.  I do think that for someone newer to the brand though that simplifying it would be helpful and makes sense.  Knowing what size I am between different brands whether it's clothes or shoes is annoying enough already that anything to streamline it sounds like a good idea to me. 
I do like the look of the colorblock sweater, but I'm not a big fan of v-necks.   Barracuta could be cool, but I don't like the hem and cuffs, so changing those is a good move imo.
Mauro posted some earlier in the thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/155670/the-new-official-wolf-vs-goat-thread/16140#post_7719143
Hey guys,   I got the grey suede wingtips Mauro posted earlier so I wanted to share my experience so far.  I wore the shoes out yesterday to run some errands, and they're great and very comfortable. As we should all expect from this brand, the materials are excellent. The suede is really top notch, and the sole is the same as is found on other top sneaker brands like Common Projects.   I think the grey suede is also a really nice, versatile color so I can definitely...
I emailed SiJin about the oxfords the other day too, and got this reply:"The pre-orders should be on their way to us. Once they arrive here, we ship them out to the customers right away." So yeah.  Still on their way.
I am aware of it, but I don't have any experience ordering MTM/MTO anything so while this may be a great deal, ordering a custom pair of $250-350 trousers online is still a tough pill for me to swallow.  Knowing that WvG is a small operation, I wouldn't want to send you measurements for some pants, and then be unhappy with them for whatever reason whether it's a mistake on my part or yours and then request a refund.  I think that if your program was a bit more fleshed out,...