or Connect

Posts by gunslikethese

Couple questions.   For anyone who has Derby Shines, how do you guys clean them? They're not in bad shape, but there's some water spots and stuff on em from regular wear so I was thinking I'd use the same Jason Markk stuff I used on my Achilles.   Anyone know where I can find some of the standard black Achilles with a white sole in size 43? Not the grained, perforated, or the lined pattern ones. I saw Mohawk had them in larger sizes, but can't find them at any other...
That's too bad about the pants. The cut of the Enzos aren't as slim as I would like, but the price is decent enough that I would order them and just get them tailored to my preference. I just didn't have the money to spare at the time.
I'm personally hoping to hear about Spring outerwear. A while back Mauro had mentioned a rain coat was in the works.
Sick. I thought I was pretty set on jackets, but I might need to scoop this in navy after I see some more pics.
Agreed. That fabric looks super cool, but I'm not sure if I could see myself wearing a burgundy suit. I am excited to see suits back in the works though.
I got the charcoal trousers yesterday. The fabric has a great hand, and they feel really comfortable to wear. The color is a really nice charcoal. Like someone said earlier in the thread, the charcoal is darker than the pictures on the website which I'm stoked on. I'm really glad to see these have a nice deep, dark color to them since in general, a lot of the pants I've bought from WvG tend to be of the lighter, washed variety. I like my colors dark and inky.   I'm not a...
Ah, that explains it. Thanks.
Has anyone emailed Mauro recently? I tried emailing him at Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com just now, but got a delivery failure.   Was hoping to get an estimate for when the latest trousers would make it onto the website. I didn't have the funds at the time, but if there are extras I wanted to be ready to order.
This.  I plan to dress them down too and wear sneakers with them.
Seems big to me too.  The Enzo measurements seem better, but still not as slim as I usually like.  I decided to order the charcoal pair, and might order the navy later if there's stock and the charcoal ones don't require too much additional tailoring.