or Connect

Posts by gunslikethese

I have a couple pairs of grey/charcoal chinos, so I want to back up notwithit on the brown suggestion.
Radical.  Both of those sound like awesome deals.  I dunno if I'll have the money for the sneakers, but I'm definitely planning on getting that gunpatch sweater at least.
Need that gunpatch sweater in navy in my life.  I've been searching for a nice, wool crew neck, and that sweater looks perfect.  Like Nakedsnake, I especially love the update to the neck opening.    Just wanna know the price.
Hey Mauro,   Can you comment on the neck opening of this year's sweaters?  That was the only gripe I had about the sweaters last year.  Neck opening was just a little too big in my opinion.
 I like the blog post.  I would definitely agree the fit is bad.  Most Americans can't tell it's bad though so most of the criticism I've seen is just about the color.  Pretty typical though.  People just looking for more bs to complain about.
I think this is a good point.  I can say from my own perspective I do feel some disappointment when we get a newsletter and there's nothing that fits my own style or is just too expensive.  It doesn't bother me too much though because I've bought enough items that the rewards program has more than paid for itself already, and I don't really have the money to be buying anything anyway right now.
I scooped a pair of the bloodline chinos also.  I wish I had the funds to scoop the other colors since they're available in my size, but just can't stretch it.   Thanks Mauro!
Got measurements?
Is there a minimum order or something for that code?  I tried using it, but it said:TOOHOT - Your basket does not meet the requirements of this voucher. Ninja edit:  Scratch that.  Figured it out.  I was in the Sale section rather than the Outlet section. 
They're just future products Mauro talked about in the video newsletter.  Sweaters weren't actually released today.