or Connect

Posts by ro0ts

I have the TOJ iteration of the 3-zip DR2 in whiskey calf. The waist pockets cannot be comfortably used at all IMO. I have an A2 as well. The A2's pockets are actually more comfortable to use.
+1 on waiting for the BCDR. I was uh.. fortunate (?) to actually receive one from the other guy earlier this year, but would like a women's variant for the lady. (Edit: was going to ask if that might be offered in the future. Looks like it was addressed earlier.)
Any chance you'll be offering any women's designs anytime soon (fka BCDR)?
No. It may have gone unnoticed by some, but about a week or so back the first column was sorted as Drew used the owner function to sort it.I'd bet he'd sort it again with the next batch (maybe?). Regardless, folks should be inserting a row, roughly in order at least. (Simply search for an unprotected row roughly around the same date and insert..)
Just saw that too. Also the update history confirms its the spreadsheet "owner". Who really knows what those updates are worth, but he was at least true to his word. He did make those notes on the sheet that updates would be made Monday.
Did Libertine end up taking down their FB page?
780 - 5%
Precisely. Most seemed to accept Libertine's message as 100% fact. It's entirely possible they'd say anything to stop the bleeding/downpour of negative FB reviews. And it worked. The one star reviews stopped on the spot.
List of People with Outstanding ToJ Orders 51 krayzeez (1490) 52 510kut ($1065) 53 nbird ($795) 54 goofy12 ($780) 56 Kontos 57 Yohans301 (780) 58 ro0ts ($741)
Your optimism is great, but your potential routes out of this for Drew assume the guy isn't a complete lowlife. I mean today, people were drafting up "pitch in $15 and send one of our own in" rescue plans, at no cost to the guy, until Charly came in and woke us up.If what whoever at Libertine said is accurate, I just picture the guy is somewhere snickering to himself like the Hamburglar right now.