or Connect

Posts by ro0ts

Pretty much. It'd likely just read,"Still working on sorting these TOJ 0's guys. These Gmail chains are a headache. There's also a holiday coming up which would reasonably explain the 1.5 year delay. This is a huge distraction from my actual work, that restaurant you helped me buy into."I'd suggest people keep messaging the restaurant, that seemed to convince the guy to at least give an "update" with his last message.
It wouldn't hurt to message them. If anything to remind them the shitfest is still ongoing. I sent them a message a week ago. They kindly responded within an hour and said they'd forward it to Drew. Of course, no response from Drew.
Sure, my last name was PMed about ten minutes back (a minute before you made your post regarding the gmail). The addy is in San Francisco.
Send an email to the gmail account? Seems a bit odd unless you'll be sitting on the other side actually sending us replies, no?Folks have been waiting 52 to 90+ weeks. Updates specific to orders are needed. Heaping on information to a gmail chain with no reply doesn't quite do much.Since you don't want a PM, what's up with my order from late July for a brown A-2. Order was under the name Michael.
How about an update on what shipments (hopefully a leather batch) are getting sent out this week, next week, etc? Particularly would like an update on A2's from July (July...2013, that is)?
For me, with EMS packages the postal worker has always left a package slip, requiring a signature for pick up at the PO. The thing with that is they only hold it for a 2-3 weeks before returning it to sender.
Oh man, wow. Edit: thank you for the mini-update/replies.
Just curious, when is the last time anyone received a reply from Charly? I sent him an email a few days ago.I would not be surprised if he stepped away from TOJ at some point. Wasn't it years ago he stepped away for a bit, only to be brought back by Drew when order volume permitted?
Correct. The guy never claimed to invent motos, riders, bombers, or varsities, which would be ridiculous. But he did note it was odd to see the HoB guy start offering identical products (I think the example was the reversible varsity from 2009 or 2010).Either way, personally that CS/HoB stuff always seemed overpriced and over the top with questionable execution. To each their own, I guess.
Hopefully that TOJ0 tracking is the first of many.. It would make sense for the guy to send out a grip of jackets/tracking before stopping by with his anticipated update. Seems like a scramble move, but it'd be the only thing to calm the villagers, really. So did anyone send the spreadsheet guy a fruit basket yet? And was that really a plea to limit unnecessary posts? I'm sure it will be apparent whenever he posts, as it usually is.