or Connect

Posts by kilroy2345

Thanks "a tailor". Yes, it was just an initial measurement session. The actual tailor will meet with me this Friday. I think my triceps extend out after my shoulder line causing a bump on most blazers. I'll ask for more room around the tricep even though I wanted narrower sleeves. I'm sure the tailor can assist me with the issue. It's a bespoke suit not MTM. Thanks again
thanks for the insight  
Thanks for the feedback. The tailor is well known in San Francisco and comes recommended.  
Hello, Let me start off by saying I have learned a lot from this forum in regards to bespoke suits and fashion in general and I thank you in advance for your assistance Issue: I am getting a bespoke suit for my wedding reception and went for an initial fitting today ( just general measurements). I am pretty muscular with a 40" chest and a 32" waist with broad shoulders. My issue is the TRICEP. The tailor informed me that the narrow sleeve on my arm will "show...
Hello, Let me start off by saying I have learned a lot from this forum in regards to bespoke suits and fashion in general and I thank you in advance for your assistance Issue: I am getting a bespoke suit for my wedding reception and went for an initial fitting today ( just general measurements). I am pretty muscular with a 40" chest and a 32" waist with broad shoulders. My issue is the TRICEP. The tailor informed me that the narrow sleeve on my arm will "show some...