or Connect

Posts by Brittany Paris

I'm with you on that one. I have a cat and a kitten and for some reason, they are fascinated with my fake eames lounger. It's like their playground. Which means small scratch marks on my beautiful leather. Super bummer. It almost makes me upset that I spent a little over a grand on it. But it also makes me realize that I shouldn't have expensive leather... anything. I have two little ones as well, so for 16 more years I probably should just save up for when I'm an empty...
That is awesome. And somewhat rare. Hopefully I'll have the same luck if something goes wrong with my SAYL chair. Also, it may have something to do with the mood of the customer service rep you talk to.
Actually, it was impossible for them to get me the same leather as what I had before, since they had decided last year to go with a different supplier that had inferior leather. If they could have gotten me matching leather, I really think they would have. They didn't have to send me a new cushion, they could have just covered the cost to fix the button. So, it's really a toss up. They meant well, and Melanie was extremely friendly throughout. They really wanted to...
Haha!
Agreed. Goodness, that sofa is sexy.
Wow, I love it. Not in beige though. Maybe like a charcoal gray felt wool?
I have the Karlstad L shaped sofa from Ikea with the isunda gray cover and teak legs from prettypegs.com. It's a really nice combo and is actually quite comfortable. It looks great with all of my other danish furniture. I'll pm you a pic.
My favorite is the Oculus. Gorgeous, but the price tag is high. I think I'm going to go with "vintage" since the price is so much more reasonable. I will let you know what I find. Craigslist has been tough since everyone apparently knows what they have. I live near Seattle, I'm thinking that's why.
Although, this DUX chair is pretty awesome.
II'm not so sure. The only danish chairs I find are the teak arm chairs with hand-woven caning. They are beautiful, but they're not "loungey".