or Connect

Posts by MacGuffen

I was told that there is "no guarantee that it will be long lasting as it is meant for testing only." They seem fully functional to me, so I haven't decided if I'll use them outside or just as classy slippers. Either way I feel like I got two pairs for the price of one.
Thanks for this! I had trouble phrasing exactly what I wanted, but this was spot on. Will use your suggestions in my e-mail to Luxire.
Got the test pair today. I asked them to be based on the G&G loafers on the Deco last. Will write a more complete review once the proper pair gets here, but first impressions: The shoes feel amazing. Just a tiny bit tight in the front, but there is no heel slip, which is so crucial for loafers. I can even wear them without socks. Really well done for a first try. The leather feels soft, and is right up there with my C&J. They nailed the styling and the hidden channel...
 Thanks for the picture, can't wait to try them on! I see the colour isn't what I expected (rusting-red-brown), but I'm guessing it is because it is a test pair?
It is the test pair. From what I understand, I get to keep the first iteration, but it's not really meant to be used.
My promotional bespoke shoes shipped today. Very excited!
I always thought they were synonymous. Where do we measure the shoulder compared to yoke? 
^ Yes, Luxire have been very helpful giving me feedback on shirts. As far as I know, no one in my area, or even Norway, offers bespoke shirts.
The way everyone tells me to reduce yoke exemplifies my problem. My first shirt started out at yoke 16.75, I increased to 18.5 on my second shirt and decreased conservatively from there, afraid to overshoot yet again. And now I'm going back to 16.75.   I suspect my expectations are too high, in that my shirts will never look as good as in advertising and some pictures posted here by fellow members, simply because of my body type and posture. I have the same problem with...