or Connect

Posts by ovlov

@C&A There you go
@C&A Why yes I suppose it is. Except the pattern is different and they don't look like grenadine to me. at least in those photos. So what does this all mean then?
Well I took receipt of 2 ties and a square today. 1 grenadine is colored only on one side. the back looks more silver than white though.. Very odd. I did not think ink jet printing would be a thing for grenadines.
Except it also doesn't work on full price items.
Well maybe sprezz is not the right word. I just meant I wanted a couple of items that were more fun than usual CBD which is pretty much my entire wardrobe now.Regarding Pocket Squares, I thought the deal was that the more complex patterns and pictures were meant to be MORE versatile because they have many different flecks of colour that can be picked out in the rest of your attire. I already have a white square but I don't really enjoy wearing it outside of work as it is...
How about this? The design is still a bit la di da but the colour look a lot more subdued. (Not necessarily with the fu tie just as a generally versatile square) http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Pocket-Squares/Red-Cabaret-Dancers-Pocket-Square.html Sorry tried to paste the pic but didn't work.
@YRR92 Yeah I figured as much. I'm still new to all this as well. I was offered my choice of a free PS with my tie order and that looked to nicest by itself. I have no experience with matching squares to outfits though.   I was actually originally hoping to wear it with a mid blue Sports jacket and a plain or simple patterned grenadine or wool tie.   The tie though I could get away with wearing with a standard navy suit our the same blue SJ. Thats pretty much my entire...
Haven't even come out of the packaging yet. I know the tie certainly isn't SF approved but I thought it would be nice to have one FU outfit. Sprezzing up the accessories seemed like a better idea than buying a whole new suit
Speaking of which. I just received my first non white PS today along with my first FU/'dandy' tie (large print paisley).  Can I wear them together? The tie is Red/Yellow and the PS is Red/Yellow with touches of blue and green. The only thing that makes me think they may be ok together is a- the tie is a paisley while the PS is floral and b- the ps is a madder print (I think, I've never seen madder before but the tie is a standard silk and the PS is a chalkier fabric with...
Actually IMHO Jeffrey West makes some pretty nice shoes. They are known for their ridiculous designs though which is obviously what they show in the article. My mate owns two pairs and swears by them. They are what piqued my interest in nice shoes and suiting to begin with. The more conservative styles that one would wear to the office have a pretty nice balance of being a little fashion forward while remaining conservative enough to remain CBD.