or Connect

Posts by ovlov

How long are the TF and Kiton ties?
NOt sure what you mean unless you think it is the quality of the leather. However they are George Cleverleys so I would assume the leather is good stuff.
So jealous now. Wishing I got in on more of those special orders.
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to shine lighter colored shoes?   I have a pair of double monks in antique tan and while they were originally my favorite shoes I find myself wearing them less and less simply because I cannot get a decent lasting shine on them. I shine them using Sapphir neutral creme and wax the same way I do my other shoes (which are all either black or navy), but unlike my darker shoes they seem to lose their lustre almost immediately and...
Huzzah! Chilling in Honolulu. Spent a day visiting the Leather Soul stores. Fantastic shops. Great guys. Ended up splurging on a coupleof sale items. oatmeal suede Trickers with green commando sole and some incotex casual trousers. Both about 40-50% . Will be living off white bread and 2 minute noodles for a while when I get home I think...
Checking out watches in the mall on my lunch break. A 6yo kid walks up to me, says "you look really good in that suit mister". Gives me a very genuine looking smile, a thumbs up, and wanders off back into the crowd. Not sure how to feel about this
Thanks Ernesto. Pity the $300 one is out of stock. Any other ideas or suggestion where I could find it Today ? (Need it by Thursday)
Either DJs sales or from SF B&S.A friend and I bought a bunch of Falke on here a couple months ago and I think it worked out to about $12 a pair.
Sorry if this has been covered, in the past my eyes have glazed over when seeing watch threads; but now I've been tasked with finding one at short notice for a retirement present. Is there a sweet spot for "budget" watches like there is for shoes? What's the cheapest I can get away with spending on a nice watch as a gift without just overpaying for brand names or "shiny! Pretty!"? Budget is looking about $200-300. Can maybe go a bit higher. Or am I wasting my time?
Anyone got enormous feet? http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/301265405462?nav=SEARCH