or Connect

Posts by ovlov

Just won a trip to Honolulu in October.   Never really considered going before. Anyone got suggestions on things to see and do - sartorial or otherwise - while I'm there? Will definitely check out Laather Soul, though being in the no spend club while I'm there is going to be pretty depressing.
Who the hell are these guys? $166 for a house brand pocket square. That's Rubinacci prices.
Why does no one seem to know anything about the Xim last? I'm somewhere between 10.5e and 10.5f on the EG 82 last. Widths forefoot and high instep. Would 10.5 on the Xim work?
@Kira where are you finding all these?
You website does not seem to have any mention of this special offer. I may be game though. How bad can it be? you can remove a patina if things go wrong can't you?
Dammit! Now I want the burgundy one too!  Haha! Could be a whole week behind schedule. I'm already used to italian ties being 4-8 weeks behind. Now I might not have time to add another tie to my order 
Great news. I better hurry up and chase him up about that cashmere tie as well then.
@C&A "Now that you received your ties, and one is the same as @Cleav’s white backed tie, you don’t seem to have any strong feelings anymore about the vintage aspect"  Actually I am disappointed that the silks were not all vintage. However, as I stated several times before, I knew not all fabrics were vintage, I never asked for guarantees that they were vintage, and so therefore I do feel I am entitled to complain that they were not vintage. I wish they were though.   "Now...
@CHRK33 he certainly takes forever to respond most of the time but his responses are usually reasonable. I've had an issue with an unsatisfactory response, I told him so and he answered almost immediately. I can only go by my experience and that is he is helpful but very slow.