or Connect

Posts by ovlov

How about asking what it retails for? Since everyone knows noone pays full price anymore. On a side note one of my recently retired bosses makes a habit of asking how much people paid for their attire. Just so he can suck un his breath and respond with "Jeez! That much! See these shoes?! Ten bucks ! Gepps Cross Markets! This jacket? 5 bucks!"
Yeah put me down for a 5 fold I'm the burgundy reorder.
@steveattt Mate you are probably better off asking in the Australian thread. Everyone there is pretty helpful and there are a lot of Victorians who will know what you are talking about. Try reading through some of the thread first though as this type of question gets asked a lot.
@applky very nice sir. Any chance you can show and extreme close up of one of those ties so I can get a better look at the weave? Cheers
Wow that Looks nice. Pretty much exactly what I was hunting for but could never find.
Speaking of loud attire. I am considering purchasing an orange cashmere tie . ( I have a couple of options two subtle check or pane patterns or an orange/white houndstooth). It would be predominantly to wear with a navy or navy w rust pane blazer. I think that would work. Could I also get away with wearing it to work with a raf blue suit? I don't need to wear proper cbd as I am rarely in town but I still need to look 'presentable'
I personally think it looks great. But probably not a wise choice if this will be your first summer jacket. I mAde a similar error with my first jacket purchase and for 6 months became known as 'that guy who always wears the loud jacket'.
I never hide new kops from my wife. Just the receipts....
Seems to be a lot of kops going on behind the scenes. Not recent purchases but arrivals of old orders. Just got a 7fold navy/pink flowers grossa yesterday from a SF special order made through capelli a few months ago. Also last weekend had 2nd fitting of a navy w rust windowpane sc using harrisons moonbeam "urban tweed" and some nice hrey woolen flannel pants to go with them.
Hober has me believing grenadines should be in at least 4 folds. Does capellini have that option? If so you can put me down for one.