or Connect

Posts by ovlov

IDK about Malfords customer service, however I just received a package from the Exquisite Trimmings sale from a few weeks back. There were some delays and I had a lot of trouble accessing tracking. Shaya apologized in advance of the order citing recent difficulties with british mail's tracking service being buggy.
Sorry, what do you mean by 'untying my ties'? Do you mean there are people out there who just loosen the knot and lift  it over their head to keep it 'pre tied' for next time? I certainly do not do that. I just find that unlined ties in general wrinkle more often. But my vanda grenadine is even more wrinkly than the others!
Anyone got tips on how to care for your Vanda grenadines? I love their ties but I recently bought my first unlined grenadine from them and after about 10 wears it is already starting to look very crumpled. I always hang my ties straight after wearing and rotate ever week or so but these wrinkles don't seem to be falling out. 
Just won a trip to Honolulu in October.   Never really considered going before. Anyone got suggestions on things to see and do - sartorial or otherwise - while I'm there? Will definitely check out Laather Soul, though being in the no spend club while I'm there is going to be pretty depressing.
Who the hell are these guys? $166 for a house brand pocket square. That's Rubinacci prices.
Why does no one seem to know anything about the Xim last? I'm somewhere between 10.5e and 10.5f on the EG 82 last. Widths forefoot and high instep. Would 10.5 on the Xim work?
@Kira where are you finding all these?
You website does not seem to have any mention of this special offer. I may be game though. How bad can it be? you can remove a patina if things go wrong can't you?
Dammit! Now I want the burgundy one too!  Haha! Could be a whole week behind schedule. I'm already used to italian ties being 4-8 weeks behind. Now I might not have time to add another tie to my order 
Great news. I better hurry up and chase him up about that cashmere tie as well then.