or Connect

Posts by DuckOB

Alcibiades Took me a couple of days to get to the pics but here are some shots of the suede indys with red brick soles with about 20-30 wears on them.  I am a heavy heel striker so my heels wear faster than most I think.   
For sale. Like new #8 Alden captoe boot model 40718H, I have worn the boots maybe 6 times (slowly broke them in on carpet) and twice outside for maybe 10 hours.  Nice even color,picked up as seconds - new, the only issue i can find is a small dot on left shoe where it looks like stain did not take.  I have a picture with a pencil pointing to the issue.   These are size 9D barrie, leather sole   payment Paypal.     Shoes come in the white box , no shoes bags were...
I just bought these last week, never even laced them up. Retail sticker still on sole. I put them on and realized I am not actually a 8.5 in barrie.  Love these shoes, would've been my go to winter shoe.   Brand new in the box first quality Alden Shoe Company #9431S Tobacco oiled nubuck oxfords with vibram lug sole, on a BARRIE last     Great deal  Price includes PP fee and shipping in CONUS
Navy Butter size 42.  Only worn about 6 hours.  I have to wear orthotics and the orthotics dont fit well in these low sneakers.  If you haven't seen buttero's up close, the leather is awesome, nice thick leather.   Comes with Box, extra shoe laces and shoe bag payment - Paypal   Size 42  Price includes PP fees and Shipping to CONUS   thanks for looking
Reversed Chamois navy , Barrie last size 8.5.     Alden Shoe Co. x Haberdash Make-Up Plain Toe Blucher Navy Chamois  Plantation Crepe Sole Litely Worn Condition Style# 94707 Size: 8.5 B/D payment - Paypal Price includes PP and shipping to CONUS   excellent condition, would keep if a size 9   thanks for looking
I had a viberg and liked the construction but it was too big so I didn't get to really enjoy it. It was a sample so I paid a lot less. I would like to have another one if I find the right one. I haven't tried a Trickers yet but keep watching retrickers to hope a shell on commando shows up. I really like the look of Trickers and have spoke to someone who knows about shoes and he is impressed with Trickers quality and craftsmanship Can't wait to the pics of the recent...
Namor. As I get more exposure to brands such as Trickers viberg and others it's amazing what is used, camel moose etc. after I sent out that email I played the camel conversation with wife in my head and concluded it would always just be " leather " if I bought . "Leather " boots would be awesome. Can wait to see mothball's pics with earmuffs Retricker put some nice shoes out recently
Yeah I missed it too. Crazy work week or I would have bought. Enjoy
I tried some on last year, great boots and materials. I just needed a half size and only full sizes were available. I hope to get to a store that carries them one day and dial in the right size Bryer. Nice stuff in your shop. I like that camera strap
Alcibiades: yep , same one. Its a red brick sole, but nothing I have ever seen before ( i havent seen alot) its pretty firm, not as soft as the gumlite sole. I think it will last quite a while. I have to take some pics of other shoes so I'll try to remember and take a couple of the soles of these and post tomorrow. Its not as hard as leather and not as soft as gumlight. I haven't worn in the rain, so I am not sure how grippy they are. thanks DuckOB