or Connect

Posts by DuckOB

wonsmith, interesting thanks for sharing. May have to try even though i dont wear jeans as much as others, I may have to make an excuse to do so
 Hey DinoI think we could work thru an oxford proposal. The midnight Kudo and chicago tan latigo may work as well. Maybe even the Navy Latigo? I was looking for a fairly comfortable shoes so i added the foam and leather foot bed and commando. Maybe utilize the black ripple sole on it instead of the commando. Not sure what other soles are forgiving. I know leather and Dainite will not work for me.thanks
bkotsko - nice pickup. I never have worn a saddle but considered these.   I wondered where they went, I was watching them on ebay.  Were they a 8 or 8/12 110 last I think?   How do they fit compared to the 8 1/2 Barrie last.   enjoy - great looking shoe
Proposed makeups   Model: Service boot Last: 2040 Leather: Tan Horsehide Leather (tongue): Tan Horsehide Eyelets:  8 Vintage Brass Eyelets Foam and Leather Foot Bed Sole: Commando Comments: partially structured toe, plain toe     Model: 145 Oxford Last: 2040 Leather: Tan Horsehide Leather (tongue): Tan Horsehide Eyelets:  5 Vintage Brass Eyelets Foam and Leather Foot Bed Sole: Commando Comments: partially structured toe, plain toe
+1
Soundsringing - those teaks are nice. I saw those at 1 am in the morning and decided to sleep on it. Woke up and my size was gone...saved 800 bucks, so probably good news Namor - those are sweet, will that cipressso lighten are darken with age?
Alcibiades Took me a couple of days to get to the pics but here are some shots of the suede indys with red brick soles with about 20-30 wears on them.  I am a heavy heel striker so my heels wear faster than most I think.   
For sale. Like new #8 Alden captoe boot model 40718H, I have worn the boots maybe 6 times (slowly broke them in on carpet) and twice outside for maybe 10 hours.  Nice even color,picked up as seconds - new, the only issue i can find is a small dot on left shoe where it looks like stain did not take.  I have a picture with a pencil pointing to the issue.   These are size 9D barrie, leather sole   payment Paypal.     Shoes come in the white box , no shoes bags were...
I just bought these last week, never even laced them up. Retail sticker still on sole. I put them on and realized I am not actually a 8.5 in barrie.  Love these shoes, would've been my go to winter shoe.   Brand new in the box first quality Alden Shoe Company #9431S Tobacco oiled nubuck oxfords with vibram lug sole, on a BARRIE last     Great deal  Price includes PP fee and shipping in CONUS
Navy Butter size 42.  Only worn about 6 hours.  I have to wear orthotics and the orthotics dont fit well in these low sneakers.  If you haven't seen buttero's up close, the leather is awesome, nice thick leather.   Comes with Box, extra shoe laces and shoe bag payment - Paypal   Size 42  Price includes PP fees and Shipping to CONUS   thanks for looking