or Connect

Posts by DuckOB

Nice looking Prison boots, have never seen them before but reallly like the simplicity of the design thanks for sharing
Ryden, they look great. These are really nice shoes and turned out well enjoy and share the pics as they age
Thanks RTP, i plan on wearing them a lot  Did some research and looks like these are made for the Lokota house in Japan, they call them Tankers as well on their website  Have a good rest of your weekend
My TSM seconds showed up today, the #8 NST on 379x last on crepe.  I went TTS and got the 9.  They are going to work out and like the last so far...a whole hour wearing them   Since there only a few pics to be found on the 379x  here are some comparison pics with my 8.5D Barrie 6 eye chukka and 8.5D Suede Indy     I even got a partial stamp on one of them   Have a good weekend all!
Wow inn8chiro looks great, not sure i could pul it off but a really good color nonetheless enjoy
 uhhhhh ohhhhh boot socks and insoles to the rescuethanks for chiming in Bootspell. looking forward to receiving them to see how they fit my weird foot
Halcyon nice pickup on the cigar. the cigars were gone in my size by the time I called. I like the commando, i cant wear the leather soles so my options are limited thanks for the extra conformation Fitchottie, Sleepyinsanfran and halfhalfhalf I have a high arch so the 379 may actually work out for me. Time to put a boot up for sale as 1 comes in one must go.
 Thanks Halcyon for the info, that may work out well then as I am between a 8.5 - 9 in Barrie and want to wear boot socks. I'll report back when they get here.Did you end up buying a pair as well?
Pretty nice list for 8.5D, 9D and 9.5D. I ended up pulling the trigger on the 379x #8 NST. I bought TTS, I can't recall how 379x's fit. Anyone have any 379x experience? looking forward to seeing the pics of the cigars and Ravello's that were on the list
 HiI am TTS 9 d and wear a 8.5 d in Barrie in CXL ( 6 eye chukka) and TB. I had a few 8.5d in shoes ( non cxl) and found them a little tight. 8.5 in TB suede indys fit great. So my guess is you could perhaps go 8 in TB and Barrie in CXL but I'd recommend 8.5 and buy should that you can return or resell easily while you narrow down the sizinghope this help and others may have a different experiencegood luck