or Connect

Posts by mer6

It's really well built, has great inner divisions, and is very waterproof.  People like the minimalist and techy aspects of it, it's very characteristic of the Arc'Teryx Veilance aesthetic they're selling.  I wouldn't spend more than $350 for it, but then again they sold out pretty often at retail (i.e. the last year and a half... they finally ramped up production enough to meet demand).
Pic from this weekend waiting for the metro - two takes on the prototypical chuck: Common Projects Tournament Captoe Hi & Visvim Kiefer Nez Hi Pierce  
 Arc'teryx Veilance / Sifr / Zam Barrett / Smartwool / Common Projects    [[SPOILER]]
 Including this wonderful and absolutely uselessly sized bag (~8"x8" storage, which doesn't even fit a full notepad).
 With these two criteria met, I see no reason why a company wouldn't price adjust.  You're right, it's just asinine.
 Maybe this will help?  Though they're stacked poorly here ~_~Sorry again if this lighting/picture qual is too shitty, it's from the mirror in Barneys Georgetown with my blurry phonecam.  Nonnative/Silent Damir Doma/Sifr/BBS-11/Broken Homme   [[SPOILER]]
  Shit pic, creepy expression, 6/10   Nonnative/Undercover/BBS-11/Broken Homme
The Marble Suit is back:   @ 200482-raf-simons-raf-simons-x-jil-sander-marble
 Thanks.  I've been working on actually building a good wardrobe/taking pics outside and not in the super warped mirror.
  Nonnative/Silent Damir Doma/Zam Barrett/Guidi