or Connect

Posts by Outtastyle

A nice, elegant vintage 'Swiza' brushed-finish gilt metal travel alarm clock, with Swiss 7-jewel, 8-day mechanical movement. Not sure of the vintage, perhaps 50s/60s ? But, there is what is most likely a watchmaker's label on the bottom, with a date of 23-12-82 when it was likely serviced. (This one came from the UK) The case measures 3.5" x 3" high. Seems to keep time well, but....having spent days finagling back and forth with the speed adjustment, I can only...
***JUST sold on ebay, as I was completing/revising this listing..... Perhaps....an S-F member...??...!! A very nice, elegant-with-restraint gent's walking stick, with richly-detailed gold-filled top/knob and ebonized rosewood shaft. Step out in style.... With a bit of 'license'.... 'Walk softly, and carry....an elegant stick.' ** $135., plus actual-cost shipping, to the gent's at S-F Check her out, more fully,...
I purchased this elegant Rado watch new about 16 years back, and have worn it relatively little, and respectfully. Model no. 129.0266.3 - This is of the Rado high-tech ceramic, sapphire crystal, with what I believe are 18K link dividers..but not certain of the content. - I'll call it 'black-chrome', with an essentially-black colortone, but rather reflective so...depending on angle-of-light, it will vary between looking black and reflecting with a black--mirrorlike...
Very nice, colorful-yet-restrained enamel on copper (or copper-plate) vintage cufflinks. Eye-catching, some colorful style, yet not loud or gaudy.... They do have some age, and appear to be, perhaps, 1st-half 20th C. I don't see a maker's mark, just the PAT PEND. visible on the cross-bars. I nice condition, no issues of losses. (What may appear to be flaws in the enamel are actual color bits near the edges that have an OPALINE effect...!) They have a spray of...
Urgently wish to purchase an item from a UK seller, and need a kind and kindred gent to assist. No risk on your part, I assure you....and I'll compensate you for your time and effort, if you wish. Thanks!
Down to $35.
I did obtain these from a source in France.... I find no markings. They are very well-formed, 3D realism, elegant satin-gold finish, and in fine condition. 1" x just under 1/2" overall dimensions. One of those pairs of links a guy will regret having let go, when there is another WInton Marsalis, or Botti performance to attend.... $45. Drop to $35. shipped to the CONUS {outside the USA, at actual cost, actual-sale-value declared ; you assume any risk of loss/delays, etc. }
DROP...... Hard to imagine anything with which I could come much closer to guaranteeing absolute satisfaction....!
I've had many nice, vintage links, but must say that the overall effect with these puts them among the nicest-looking, most subtle-yet-striking look of any of them..... Possibly Edwardian or perhaps somewhat later, definitely vintage, in Sterling (so marked) and with either black enamel or onyx panels. I liken the brilliance of the incising work to 'brilliant cut' crystal. Just magnificent and, no matter how I tried with the three photographic lights, the effect couldn't...
DROP............