or Connect

Posts by MRMstl

Love that jacket. Current season?
What sizes are you in between?
 Congrats on what sounds like a rewarding 2014!
 I only wish I had a pair of panties to throw at you.  But I don't.  So my creepy internet compliment will have to suffice. Stunning.
@NewYorkIslander   Rob, everything I click on the site says 'product unavailable.'  Didn't you use to mark items as 'sold out' on the main collection page?   I found that system much more helpful than clicking on a tie only to then see it's sold out.  Maybe you got a bunch of feedback already to switch to this system but just my $.02.
 Thanks! 100% camel hair vest from BB.  Picked it up 2ish seasons ago from their website at a steal.
 Much obliged!
thanks!  SuSu last year F/W
 You out-browned me today.  I didn't even know we were competing  Dig the coat...deets?
 This is fascinating to me as I am admittedly very naïve and green re: watches.  Could someone please show me a pic of the movement of an "exceptional" five figure watch?  I would like to see the difference and if anyone could briefly explain the nuances (or point me to link or other source material). I don't want to derail the thread. Many thanks!