or Connect

Posts by dsmoove

Hey guys,   I just started a website, www.coveredcalendar.com. Just to give you a quick rundown, we personalize gifts and cards for you on your behalf and ship em out, so you don't forget. This works well for days like your mother in law's birthday or that wedding anniversary you can't seem to remember. A problem I'm having is finding the best way to find customers. I currently do promotions on Facebook and stuff but it hasn't been very effective, minus a 1-2...
Are any of these still around?
my brothers. :(
Anyone still have an August TOJ0 theyre waiting for?
Have a pair of almost new suede cropped jodhpurs from Saint Laurent Paris, Size 43.   Let me know if you're interested.    
Have a pair of almost new suede cropped jodhpurs from Saint Laurent Paris, Size 43.   Let me know if you're interested.
I find it kind of weird he had a bunch of TOJ0's ready for shipment with pictures and everything, yet only one has gone out the door..
anyone need the beige cropped jodphurs in a size 43? checking here before i post in marketplace
Good luck TOJ0 Aug brothers.
Did anyone else with Aug 2013 order for a TOJ0 receive any updates or their actual jacket?