or Connect

Posts by coldknife

Looking to buy   Super skinny guy size 29 in waxed black. Super skinny guy size 29 in black power stretch.   Anybody know of any sales going on for these? I'm a pretty big cheapass when it comes to non-luxury jeans. The waxed black takes priority over the power stretches (they're more of a last resort). I'd also buy them second hand if they're lightly used.
They stretch a fucking SHIT TON. You'll be okay. Size 1 down for a regular fit. If you size normally it'll be pretty loose. Source: I have a pair.
    2013DR/DRKSHDW Memphis/Raf Simons velcro high   For reference, I'm 5'9 and 125lbs.   Excuse the floor, I've been cutting patterns and moving shit all day.   I also have some slightly extra room in the tri/bicep area as you can tell because I was planning on working out a bit. Lambskin stretches as well.
June 24th! I'll probably wear it tomorrow so expect a fit pic sometime in the next 24 hours or so. (I did not receive tracking)
My DR came in after 15 months! Will get a fit pic later.
Did you get shipping confirmation? I ordered on the exact same date as you too..
June 24th DR2013   No e-mail sent.
currently thinking about buying a stooges jacket but my toj 2013dr isn't even in yet i also like the slave jackets (got a thing for big cowls) too so i might get that 
  crossposted from the ro thread, since we're all posting jackets now.   toj/uniqlo/drkshdw/ro
  today   toj/uniqlo/drkshdw/ro   recently took my memphis (pictured) to the tailor to get them taken in. excellent job imo, the heavy taper makes up for my thin ankles.