or Connect

Posts by coldknife

Berlin cut is slim Detroit cut is skinny Memphis pants are supposed to be skinny but they were kinda loose on me #skinnyboys
Rick Owens FW11 'Limo' double layered long sleeve shirt size S in DUST. This is NOT the cotton version, this is the premium 85% Rayon / 15% Silk blend. Fits TTS, feels a bit loose on me. 9/10 condition, would be 10/10 but there's a tiny hole on the 'Limo' tab on the back, but unseen when worn. Unworn (except to try on) and always stored folded. Not sure how that came into effect since it was already there when it arrived in the mail.
Dior Homme 'Cuban' Heels from AW '05. Size 42, fits TTS. The heel is exactly 6.5CM in height.  Iconic Hedi Slimane boots from his Dior era, not made in the same factories as SLP today (where quality has dropped). Solid 8.5/10 Condition. Topy'd sole. Made in Italy. Leather kept clean and polished regularly. Have regular signs of wear on the elastic. Considering these are nearly a decade old and still in this condition, you'd be crazy to think the condition on these could...
Rick Owens "MOODY" FW14 Megabomber in size 46. It's a goose down filled bomber jacket with a hood, but you can look all that shit up yourself with the item code anyway. Fits oversized, will probably work out for a snug 48. Solid 9.9/10, missing tags because it was a gift and it's rude to keep tags on gifts. RU 14F2796-MU (Europe/Asia/Australia/Africa will have to pay a little extra since this is kinda heavy and needs a big box). Will also do Toronto meetups. Same...
All of them are a size larger than I want them to be :'(
get the leather onesget the leather ones, they'll last a LOT longer also let me know where they're on sale in a size 41-42 ALSO LOOKING TO BUY ANY RICK OWENS DROP CROTCH TROUSERS/PRISONERS (in XS, needs to fit a size 28 waist) - point me in the right direction if there's any going for less than $300 usd shipped to canada
don't forget to update the OP with SS15 - FAUN!!!
still looking for a black/black toj0 in 46 in good condition
Looking for a stock 46 black/black toj0 in good condition.
Looking to buy a black/black toj0 in stock 46, good condition please. Not looking for spots either since I want INSTANT GRATIFICATION.