or Connect

Posts by Reosymes

Some things from the Thursday haul, plus a few others from before. L-R. RLPL made in england gray nailhead suit (44L), BB makers vintage 3 roll 2 suit in minty condition, PRL Corneliani 100% flax jacket.  [[SPOILER]]  Hugo boss recent 'The James/Sharp2' tan cotton suit (40R, I think).  Probably the dandiest thing I've ever bought. 3 piece stone mint vintage linen suit, patch pockets. Unvented. Cecil Gee, who seems to be some english designer in the 70s-80s.  [[SPOILER]]...
 Not everybody yet. Seems like ebay randomly chose you for some beta testing. http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2015/7/1435782270.html
 Either the seller did it out of spite to piss you off, or just maybe he had other things to do and forgot to do it until the last moment. Maybe some family emergency came up. Who knows. Even experienced sellers miss a detail now and then. Don't take it personally. I don't see a reason to leave a 'savage' feedback unless he refuses to refund you the return shipping. You should not be on the hook for something that was his mistake.
Well, yesterday was a good day. Started off great with Nadal losing in Wimbledon, so decided to see if the thrift shops here would up the ante. And they did. Pictures soon.   Cool story bro.
Current Brioni label, fully canvassed, side vents, all bells and whistles. Gorgeous worsted Cashmere fabric.   Tiny spot on the lapel as shown in the last two pictures. Hardly noticeable especially with the multicolor check pattern. I've taken zoomed-in pictures of the spot with flash, to show you the spot in the most unflattering light. Easily removable by a competent drycleaner if you wish to do so. I just don't trust any drycleaner in my area not to press the lapels...
On the highly likely chance they're a soccer fan, make sure to add this in light of the lol England WWC semifinal match yesterday.   'Lord Nelson! Lord Beaverbrook! Sir Winston Churchill! Sir Anthony Eden! Clement Attlee! Henry Cooper! Lady Diana! Maggie Thatcher - can you hear me, Maggie Thatcher! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!' 
In this particular case with the fabric folded over the collar like that, it is to show that the collar was hand attached (this can't be done by a machine, I've read) which is perhaps an indication of more handwork elsewhere on the jacket, hence high quality. 
I disagree. Buy and look back in case you've missed more of those.
Yeah, it's likely an orphan. But the buyer knew that it had a windowpane pattern. If the listing had pictures showing the pattern I don't see why the buyer was confused about it. Don't know man, I don't have any experience fighting cases. Most common advice here, and rightly so, is to take a return. If he opened an SNAD case without contacting you, that's an auto defect. You can try fighting it but from what I know they are hard to get rid of but you can and should try..
Does it have a faint check/windowpane pattern? If so it's most likely an orphan. If it's solid charcoal it *could* be considered an orphan in the traditional menswear sense but only for someone who, like posts here and shit. For the majority of people a solid charcoal jacket passes as a blazer. Do you have a link to the listing?   On the sizing tags of suits you sometimes see the waist mentioned as well. So a SC or blazer will just say 42R but a suit might say something...