or Connect

Posts by Reosymes

You can ship via fedex but it's much more expensive than USPS. To ensure tracking all the way select USPS Express mail international. How much it'll cost will depend on the weight of the package, of course. Get a box big enough to comfortably fit both. And yes, you can and should ask for more than what you charge for CONUS shipping. Send him a combined invoice with the updated shipping charges after you've weighed the box.
Shipping 3 ties to germany. They can fit properly in a small flat rate box OR inside a flat rate padded envelope. Earlier, I could click 'print shipping label' even if the buyer hadn't paid to see how much shipping would cost, and to check whether that service allowed tracking all the way (and then invoice them accordingly). Ebay's changed that now and I can't see anything. Germany's an e-delcon country, but I remember people here saying that flat rate boxes/envelopes...
I've gotten a couple of those as well. I chalk it down to my shit photography skills. There are so many cool colors and textures that my 'setup' (white office table with no external light) can't handle.
Yeah, it's $70 as the minimum bid, not the actual price. Great looking pair of shoes, and if you got them for $70, that's an awesome deal.
EDIT: Created an identical listing by mistake so closing this one.   Haven't sold here before but have traded with many senior members. Feel free to PM for references.   Both jackets are 3 button but like all softly constructed jackets, they roll beautifully to the second button, too, if you want to wear it that way.   Brioni Wool/Cash soft tweed 44L. Traiano model. Oatmeal in color. Faint herringbone pattern, but looks more like solid/textured imo. Mint-y condition....
Haven't sold here before but have traded with many senior members. Feel free to PM for references.   Both jackets are 3 button but like all softly constructed jackets, they roll beautifully to the second button, too, if you want to wear it that way.   Brioni Wool/Cash soft tweed 44L. Traiano model. Oatmeal in color. Faint herringbone pattern, but looks more like solid/textured imo. Mint-y condition. $325 shipped in the US. International shipping at cost (would prefer...
Had an early bid for a tie auction last week. Went to pack it and noticed a very minor run at the narrow end (jesus, what is it with me and ties lately?!). Informed the bidder promptly about it, included a picture, and said I'd totally understand if he withdrew his bid. He didn't reply, so I gussed he was OK with it. Auction ended sunday night and the buyer promptly paid. Shipped monday morning, and now the scan shows arriving at my post office. Probably reverse...
That's exactly what I feel.
Some recent finds. Not true thrift, but still, Brioni Oatmeal Wool/Cashmere soft tweed 44L. Faint herringbone pattern.   [[SPOILER]]  Hugo Boss unlined, unstructured, center vent, patch pocket, cotton blend, brown seersucker jacket. 40R  [[SPOILER]]  Dunhill flannel pants. 34.  [[SPOILER]]  Would appreciate some help here. Barry Bricken thin wale corduroy pants. This looks like it's made by incotex. Split waistband, made in portugal, ykk zipper. Very well made overall....
Mint-y vintage Sears Roebuck 'Country Coat'.  Fleece and Wool lined. Heavy as fuck. Can anyone date this label? Thanks!   [[SPOILER]]