or Connect

Posts by Reosymes

Looks like D'Avenza.
Minty StefanoBi at consignment. Both from the same donor. Shoebags included, and one pair also had lasted trees in it.  [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
 Older Zegna.
Global Shipping Program question. I've never used it before. A buyer from a country I don't ship to asked me if I can ship a few items there and combine shipping. The only way I'll do it if ebay takes care of all the international shipping.   Is it possible to create a listing with just the things he wants to buy, and have the GSP turned on for only that listing? I don't want my other listings to offer GSP, which I understand to be massively expensive and a deterrent to...
Not a high volume seller, but I think when ebay sides with you, they will also remove any negative feedback that the buyer leaves. You should be good.   On an unrelated topic, I have a very basic question. How do you determine how much can the waist be let out? I see that the fabric underneath the waistband runs slightly over 2.5 inches, and figure at least 0.5 inches for seam allowance, leaving 1.75-2 inches as the maximum amount it can be let out. Am I doing this...
@jebarne had a useful post about it. http://www.styleforum.net/t/309281/buying-and-selling-on-ebay-tips-tricks-problems-questions/27000_100#post_8364477   See if that helps.
 1. Look into Regional Rate Box A (order online for free). Most SCs will fit into one and it'll be always cheaper than a med flat rate box.2. Not sure. Look into sold listings, that should tell you how much they're going for. Though, the price will always depend on other factors such as quality of pictures, condition of item, etc.3. A 42L jacket should listed as a 'Regular' in the item description, and then 'Long' in the jacket length drop down menu. It is NOT a Big&Tall...
 Jack Victor.
Thanks guys. I basically went by an old Ask Andy post where someone said old JM Aristocrat shells should have a 'Sulvaprene' and 'O'Sullivans' on the heel. http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?59100-Are-these-cordovan  Edit: Also looked at a couple of sold ebay listings for vintage shell J&M and these seem to fit the bill.
I was curious to know if there are certain days of the week that are better for BINs. I'm small time and do exclusively BIN or BINOBOs, so here's my data for the last ~260 transactions (the day refers to the day the item was purchased). I wonder if other BIN/OBO sellers with more volume have noticed any patterns. In the absence of any other info I think I'll start listing mostly on Sundays to coincide with the 30 day cycle (I believe new listings and listings that are...