or Connect

Posts by Reosymes

pokerface.jpg.
Does anyone know about the sizing of Jil Sander shoes or who makes them? I have one marked 9.5 but I don't know if it's US or UK sized. Outsole measures just shy of 4.5 x 12.75 in. Insole length is just shy of 11.5 in. Thanks!      
 Thanks once again, razl! I'd be happy to give 5% off to any buyer who mentions this thread.
Worked fine for me. Sold a suit for $450, guy wanted to return and was nice so I agreed to cancel the transaction, but I told him that I'll take original shipping+insurance+signature confirmation out of the refund. He said fine. Refunded him through paypal. Went to the cancel transaction page, clicked on "Issue complete refund and click next" button. Ebay already understood that I had issued a refund already, so they didn't issue a double refund. Buyer agreed to whatever...
Current Corneliani label, full canvassed, Made in Italy. Spencer model, which is their slimmer model, so please keep that in mind.    I know that rayon can manufactured from both synthetic and bamboo fibers, but given the high quality of the maker I doubt the material is synthetic. The fabric is gorgeous, butter soft. I'm not exaggerating when I say the fabric feels like cashmere. Beautiful summer color, sky blue with a mustard windowpane check. Like all softly...
Totally FU resort wear that my swaggerless self will never be able to pull off. Summer weight but drapes very nicely. 
A very unusual Corneliani find from the last few weeks. Sky blue with mustard windowpane. Fully canvassed, dual vents, 40R. Feels like cashmere.   The unusual part: The content tag. [[SPOILER]]
-4 I think. I know capnwes mentions both sizes in his description ('fits 40R if you're wearing a jacket underneath the coat, 42R without' etc.). Look at his listings to see how he does it.
Makes sense. In that case I'd put EU 58 in the title as well, for buyers who know what they're doing. As for the selling price, it depends on your financial situation, storage space, etc. It's a gorgeous pattern and Zegna's latest label/NWT so it'll definitely sell at a decent price. Also, it's a F/W pattern so wait for fall to come around. Things might be slow in the summer. Your BINOBO price is fair, imo.
This. Also, if you're the seller, the jacket is more like 46R than 48R (further substantiated by measurements). The "US = EU - 10" formula starts to give incorrect estimations starting from EU 56 or so.