or Connect

Posts by Reosymes

There was a discussion about this not too long ago and seems like Checkaflip.com still works.
Finally got around to taking pictures of some of the stuff accumulated over the past few months. Like with most things, it's the inertia that kills you, once you start doing it, it doesn't seem all that bad. More pictures in later posts. BB 1818 Fitzgerald Wool/Cotton, quarter lined suit. 41R  [[SPOILER]]  PRL  dark navy Chalkstripe flannel suit, forward pleats, thick! 42 R  [[SPOILER]]  Sorta unusual, PRL 4 roll 3 tweed jacket, with hacking? breast pocket, dual vents....
Speaking of insurance, say I sell something for $250. Can I assume I'm being covered for the 'first' $100, and only use ebay-provided shipcover insurance for the remaining $150? Will this work, or do I have to use just one insurer?
When I did this, my post office made me change the box to a priority express box.
I know GmMCL has 'Most original heft remains..' in his tie listings for pre-owned ties. I think it's supposed to mean that they're not limp or flattened-out, the way old raggedy ties sometimes get. But yeah, for $10? What does he expect?
Redaelli, no?
Is there a way to bulk relist unsold items on the ebay app? I'll be away from the computer during the time the listings end. It's only 20 or so listings but to do each one individually on the ebay app is going to be a pain.   Thanks!
https://adblockplus.org/ (works with Chrome, Firefox, and many other browsers) https://noscript.net/ (This blocks all javascript on webpages from running on your machine, making the pages load faster. A little bit of work in the beginning where you specify which sites are allowed to run javascript, but totally worth it). Only firefox, I think.
Adblock and NoScript have done wonders to my web-browsing experience.
Doesn't matter if you take returns or not. Similar thing happened to me. If the return is for 'item doesn't match description' that's an auto defect as well. It's only a case if it gets escalated, I think, or if you declined the return and the buyer opened one manually.