or Connect

Posts by Reosymes

My condolences, doc.   No man is an island entire of itself; every man  is a piece of the continent, a part of the main;  if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe  is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as  well as any manner of thy friends or of thine  own were; any man's death diminishes me,  because I am involved in mankind.  And therefore never send to know for whom  the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
 +1. And called them out not for derailing the thread, but to argue against their political positions, which is like, the definition of thread derail. Also, because words have meanings, I'd like to point out that  is infinitely more passive aggressive than a simple, direct 
Me too.
The PRL measures like a 46L no? Assuming the shoulders are lightly padded. The Bijan has weird sizing, agreed.
If they were first class I don't think you can get any money back. If priority mail, you get what they insured for ($50/$100 depending on seller level on ebay, I think) if tracking shows they were scanned in, but lost. That is my understanding.   edit: I imagine USPS documentation that they were picked up should count for something.
 Assholes. Ebay ID? Search for VERO in this thread, I remember reading some discussion on it.
Crappy pics, as always. NA.   Vtg BB donegal tweed.  Shorts. And POP!   POP! Cotton canvas with blackwatch sleeves. Buttons say 'Penfield'. Any info about this would be most appreciated!  [[SPOILER]]
He's a buyer who wants to return an item (which I auto accepted), so I can't block now, but surely will after this is over.