or Connect

Posts by tone1298

Picked up 2eye tie about a year ago and love them.  Im a 10W on the brannock and i sent in foot tracings and they recommended a 10.5W... ended up being a bit too long.  I'ma go w/brannock sizing when i get the lace boot.
There are some good pics on Ironheart forum... http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1106.495
 was not aware of this.  any good way to modify w/o adding a jacket or loosing the tie?  cuz jackets are just too hot sometimes and i like wearing ties.
my IH-301s are stackin up nicely
sup guys, always been style conscious but just recently found out about handmade shoes and raw denim and all the googling i do on the subjects leads me back here!  lots of great knowledge on the board, im looking fwd to learning more.
this post has got my hyped on OSB for sure! i join SF so i could post this (and still get a deal on shipping??)   I just got bit by the boot bug and Im thinking bout taking the plunge on some hunt boots.  I wanna use them for kicking around, goin to the office, and hiking.  just a couple q's tho...   How are these for hiking?  Im assuming good, but anyone got first hand experience?   Does the leather upper offer good ankle support?  I recently had some older...