or Connect

Posts by tone1298

i was able to get in touch w/them in Apr/May this year, sent a pair for resole and ordered a new pair, but have not heard back since.  was quoted 3wk turn around on the resole, got a delivery confirmation that they rec'd them 5/22, they cashed my check 6/8, but do not have my shoes back.  the new pair was ordered end of May and was quoted 7wk turn around, they have not charged my card for those yet.   hoping they're on vacation or something temporary, would hate to have...
Picked up 2eye tie about a year ago and love them.  Im a 10W on the brannock and i sent in foot tracings and they recommended a 10.5W... ended up being a bit too long.  I'ma go w/brannock sizing when i get the lace boot.
 was not aware of this.  any good way to modify w/o adding a jacket or loosing the tie?  cuz jackets are just too hot sometimes and i like wearing ties.
my IH-301s are stackin up nicely
sup guys, always been style conscious but just recently found out about handmade shoes and raw denim and all the googling i do on the subjects leads me back here!  lots of great knowledge on the board, im looking fwd to learning more.